LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Issue with KY Speed

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FRCBobby
How is this I spoke with Paypal and you didn't answer there call sobi have s few options for you.

1. They ask that you call and agree to the $130 refund. If you want to do that call there customer service

2. Ship it back and I will give you a full refund

There is no run around you waited well over a week to send the payment to begin with. So if you want the $130 tell paypal, or send it back simple as that. thanks for time I am sure I will be billed for it as well.
You mean the random call I got while in the middle of a class that you gave no warning or any other heads up you were going to do? Smooth move!

How about you work on that communication issue you continue to have.

You claim I made you wait a week for payment? No I did not, you contacted me I told you sure I would be interested but I am moving and that needs to be handled first. If you sold it before than so be it.
You called me to confirm I said yes I was still interested and paid on the day we agreed to over the phone.
I then waited 2 weeks through your issues and now through your inability to communicate nor comprehend. (Example your constant, "I don't see why you would have asked for 300, I don't understand" BS)

If you want me to be available for a phone call with Paypal give me a heads up. Imagine the fact that people have lives, work, school, children, plans OMG what concepts!!!!

So has the 101 session ended or are you still going to waste time like you have been?
Old 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
FormerVendor

Maybe this will make it easier for you since you are so busy, when you have free time call 402-935-2050 and so this can be resolved, so please do not blame it being dragged on me. The reason you were called was because the guy at Paypal wanted to call you to see if this was ok with you. I have already did my part as I was told to let you call and agree to the $130 that you had ask for and for me not to do a refund without going through there process.

The second option still stands as well send it back for a full refund.

Thanks for your patience, you have been very pleasant to deal with.

Last edited by FRCBobby; 09-13-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:59 AM
12 Second Club

Maybe this will make it easier for you since you are so busy, when you have free time call 402-935-2050 and so this can be resolved, so please do not blame it being dragged on me. The reason you were called was because the guy at Paypal wanted to call you to see if this was ok with you. I have already did my part as I was told to let you call and agree to the $130 that you had ask for and for me not to do a refund without going through there process.

The second option still stands as well send it back for a full refund.

Thanks for your patience, you have been very pleasant to deal with.
As have you, I can not tell you how fun it has been to chase after you, wait on you, repeat myself, explain myself while repeating myself, wait some more. This has been by far the most pleasant experience yet!

I will make the call tomorrow between classes and hopefully this can finally be resolved.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:26 AM
FormerVendor

Sounds great, thanks for your cooperation.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

Alright I made the call and thank you for finally after all this time finishing a simple transaction it only took about 3 weeks right?

Lets see how long it takes paypal to finish up.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Also im having an issue with the same Sponsor
Old 07-17-2012, 11:52 AM
12 Second Club

My issues was finally resolved I have nothing more to say about this company other than we had an issue that really did not need to happen.

If you have one like mine let people know here or you could make a thread just on yours. But you need to let people know whats going on as well as communicate with the vender... which can be hard at times but make the attempt to.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:20 PM
FormerVendor

lt1773, your order was voided which I emailed you to let you know several days ago. Just did not feel safe doing the transaction to a listing from Saudi Arabia Michigan, shipping to New Jersey and being called from a telephone number that would be a Kentucky number.

Also, payment was never taken, you ran through site as an authorization that was never captured.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

lt1773, your order was voided which I emailed you to let you know several days ago. Just did not feel safe doing the transaction to a listing from Saudi Arabia Michigan, shipping to New Jersey and being called from a telephone number that would be a Kentucky number.

Also, payment was never taken, you ran through site as an authorization that was never captured.

First of all You did not send me any email .

Second my credit card has been charged & $$$ is still Held .

I have some qestions :

Why you did send me any email ?? ( If you already sent me just post it here )
Why you open a shop when you can not answer the customer calls ?
did you mention on your website that you do not accept Int cards or different Billing address?

I told you i study there & i did severals reminders but i never heard from anyone of your shop.

it seems you do not care about the customers at all.

Quick Reply: Issue with KY Speed