LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Frost mail order Tune

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Frost mail order Tune

Just wanted to say thanks to Steve Williams (Frost) again for my Mail order Bolt on tune. Only waited about 6 days total. Obviously shipping was the wait. The car started right up once i re-installed the tunned PCM.

I had a small issue involving a check engine light later in the day but i emailed Steve and he replied fast and helped me get the issue resolved the same day!(The issue didnt involve the PCM at all, it was a minor mistake on my part).

I know there are quite a few threads on this but just wanted to share my experiance going with a mail order tune with FROST.

This was a Bolt-on tune. I definately felt a differance in Throttle Response, and sounds and feels great up top . I did an LS6 intake swap along with a Ported TB at the same time that i did the tune so i cant say what the differance was from but i felt it , thats for sure. Definately helps to get rid of the annoying "skip shift" aswell and check engine light from the rear o2's.

I have never ran my car on a dyno so i cannot do before and after comparisons (sorry). I will try and post up #'s as soon as i get a chance.

Anyways thanks steve, really do appreciate it!!

money well spent

Quick Reply: Frost mail order Tune