LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Virginia Speed Customer service +++

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 02:32 PM
7 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Virginia Speed Customer service +++

I ordered a custom 60mm camshaft from Virginia speed 6 weeks ago. The vendor had some issues during the heat treating process, not a big deal, delays happen. Shawn insisted he wanted to install the cam and due to my work schedule I could not get the motor down to virginia speed. Shawn made a 6 hour round trip to my shop to install the camshaft and ensure it was degreed properly. It was not free by any stretch and probably the most I've spent on a single camshaft ever but the customer service makes it worth while. I've got shawn scheduled to come back in a couple weeks to tune the motor. Thanks again!
Old 02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This confirms what I posted earlier based on my personal experiences and those of other forum members that posted their "quality and customer service" experiences with Virginia Speed. You can receive adequate service if: (#1) you have a history of spending a lot of money $$,$$$ with their shop; (#2) you have a "Sponsorship" relationship with the shop; (#3) you become close friends with the business manager and engine builder at the shop; (#4) you can wrench on your own car and fix any mistakes you find from their shop; and (#5) you have them work on a race car, and not your daily driver - willing to accept various reasons for delays from the shop. These key factors probably apply to 90% of their customers....

Quick Reply: Virginia Speed Customer service +++