LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing BAD BUSINESS ETHICS

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 08:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They need to be shut down. Still taking people's money.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:50 AM
On The Tree

yeah!i remember buying my first LS1 cam tr224 in 2002 ,and was very good service,but now this is a joke of bussiness, i started a controversy in paypal 2 days and no response, to bad that they steal the money like that
Old 09-23-2012, 05:04 PM
11 Second Club

Just read this. I used to order most of my stuff through them and always had great service and always got my stuff. I was wondering what happen to them on here and now I know. Maybe they need new management. I also have a feeling that the economy might have something to do with it.

But still, you have to manage your business right even if that means cutting back. Once again this is bad news to me.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:38 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm curious as to what's going on. I ordered a spring compressor from Angie directly on Saturday and had it Tuesday morning. I also ordered my pushrods that next Saturday and John was able to have them to me on Monday. I was at the shop on the 24th and everything seemed well.

I hope you guys get everything straightened out.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sure if you have the option of being close enough to pay them a visit in person they're more likely to get you your products and in a timely manner.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Just read this. I used to order most of my stuff through them and always had great service and always got my stuff. I was wondering what happen to them on here and now I know. Maybe they need new management. I also have a feeling that the economy might have something to do with it.

But still, you have to manage your business right even if that means cutting back. Once again this is bad news to me.

This is nothing new it has become simular to a Ponsi scheme now as they are using new order money to pay past due bills. If you order something that they just happen to have on the shelf you receive it right away, anything custom that they have to order from one of their venders, that they have an outstanding balance ..... good luck.I have seen this many times, they are just trying to keep the doors open at this point. My guess is the primary owners have a lot of personal assets tied up in TR . You can bet it is hitting Angie,etc. harder than anyone that has ordered from them. JMHO

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing BAD BUSINESS ETHICS