LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

ARE Statement

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MADSCI
Hey Keith I do tons of bikes...I have just finished up about 8 jobs...lol and have three more just about done!! if you need anything done let me know!!!
Hey Barry, it's not for me but for a friend who is interested in doing his tank...maybe some ghost flames or somethng sort of subtle but cool What is the best way for him to get ahold of you if he decides to do it?
Old 03-23-2004, 06:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hi guys,

Barry isnt a sponsor here so you'll have to take it to email.

Barry please edit your sig as well. No contact phone numbers please.

Thanks man!

Chris

ps- If you would like to become a sponsor email PSJ or Nineball and they will hook you up.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:33 PM
7 Second Club

I sure hope you guys have my car done when Wade said he would,April 10th.The stuff you say sounds good Nick,but I'll wait and see about this "new" ARE.I have grown tired of making excuses for ARE to friends and family everytime I've been asked about my car in the last 13 months.I bet many of them think I'm full of **** about my new combo.I think a better statement would be from customers that took it in the *** from your company that you made right after they got dicked by you or whoever owns the company now or then.I sure hope John holds your company to a higher standard than the rest of this sites sponsors considering the negative history ARE has worked so diligently to earn itself.I wonder how many people reading this post are in a similar fate but are afraid to say anything for fear of getting screwed around even worse.I have kept a journal of all my dealings with ARE from day one,and let me tell you it would make for some good reading on this board. Dave
Old 03-24-2004, 07:08 PM
7 Second Club

Bumped.Remember guys when your money goes north of the border you're not in a good legal position.382 days at ARE as of today.Kick-*** customer service at it's finest.Now that Wades gone whos going to tune my car?
Old 03-24-2004, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that really sucks to hear about the car man. ARE does do good work from what I've seen, still don't know who to get a sleeve a block though
Old 03-24-2004, 07:30 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,142 Likes on 742 Posts

Dave H, I have been in regular contact with Nick A to close out some transactions that have had birthdays. You are one of them.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:10 PM
7 Second Club

Cool John your help in holding their feet to the fire is much appreciated.I started getting completion dates in July of last year on this project.I really do like the guys at ARE it is just hard for a type A personality like myself to be lied to repeatedly and not say a word.I'm to the point that I don't believe a word they say,the only thing that will change that is to see my car run what it is supposed to run.I was asked to keep this situation quiet,but I don't give a **** anymore.I will say what I want when I want regarding this stuff.I would be just as happy if Nick returned my car back to the way it was when dropped off and gave me the $20,000+ I forked out in January and May of 2003.It sucks to be able to afford building a fast car and making the mistake of picking the wrong shop.I started this project with plans of having one of the fastest LS1 powered cars in the world last year.Today I sit with no car a light wallet and serious attitude toward the people I trusted.I know one thing I have learned from this nightmare is when I have another shop build a 427 for my Z06.It will be with a signed contract drawn up by one of my attorney friends.If the shop doesn't agree to it they would be scratched off the list regardless of their rep on the net.I don't do businees anymore without legal protection in place.For all that chimed in above about Nick's return remember who fugged up things in the first place.What is that old saying about going from bad to worse.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

You started sending money in January of 2003?
Old 03-24-2004, 08:18 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by MUSTANGEATER
Man that really sucks to hear about the car man. ARE does do good work from what I've seen, still don't know who to get a sleeve a block though
I can only tell you where to not buy a block if you want to receive it in a reasonable time..The problem with ARE is not their wrenching abilities,it's the get your money and forget about ya business practices they have been using for the last couple years.Steer clear of these guys until further notice.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:23 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
You started sending money in January of 2003?
Yes sir I have cancelled checks to prove it.I'm on vacation right now and using a puter at a internet cafe so my access to the site is limited.When I get back home John I will forward any info that you would like.Again your help is sincerely appreciated.Dave
Old 03-24-2004, 08:30 PM
TECH Junkie

holy ****, that's rediculous.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:31 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

When I met you at NvsS 2003 I knew you were a guy that would speak his mind. You have that Camaro up there with OH plates.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 422 SS
I can only tell you where to not buy a block if you want to receive it in a reasonable time..The problem with ARE is not their wrenching abilities,it's the get your money and forget about ya business practices they have been using for the last couple years.Steer clear of these guys until further notice.

Thanks for the advice, now to find someplace that will actually do it in a decent amount of time
Old 03-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

No worries Dave.....there are those you already know that will be able to handle tuning
Old 03-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Reckless
No worries Dave.....there are those you already know that will be able to handle tuning
With regards to the tunnig we have the programmer that has been doing tunning for us for the past 3 years with Edit still on payroll Why would someone assume that we would not have an experianced tunner on staff unless there are a few white lies out there trying to make certain customers feel very uncomfortable with the recent changes at ARE.

I said this before and I will say it again, We just want the chance to make things right and don't expect trust or respect to come any other way then by earning it.

The changes happening at ARE right now will make for better customer service in a big way. Being honest with timeframes has to be one of the most important things when it comes to customer service, we need another week to get the new structure settled and would be very disapointed to know we failed in delivering what we have said to a customer( I'm sure it will be known on this board if we don't )

There are a few things I can assure everyone of when dealing with ARE from here on in and that is we will be 100% honest on timeframes and delivery dates as well as constant commnication with customers on the staus of thier project big or small.

I know there have been some unfortunate people that were mistreated or got caught in the financial crunch that plagued ARE in the not so distant past. I am not blaming any individual employee for the situation and fell it very disturbing to hear that others were blaming the issues on a single person like me . Bottom line is that things got bad for what ever reason and the bus. was in a spot, the important thing I see here is that we are making changes internally to get out of this spot and never get there again

I just want to assure everyone reading this that we are not going out of bus ( this is a rumor I had heard a few times this week ) and anyone with ongoing jobs at ARE will be taken care of in the most prof. and expediant way.

Thanks for lending an ear

Oh, Todd you can come up and programm anytime for ARE; it's just a short drive over the bridge or through the tunnel
Old 03-25-2004, 07:36 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nick Agostino
There has been signifigant changes at ARE over the last 3 months and I would like to make our customers aware of the changes taking place.

As of Monday March 22, there has been a change of management and some staff, Wade has left ARE to pursue other interests. We recognize that there are customers that have not been addressed and would like to hear from them so that we may deal with them on a, one on one basis. You can call our shop 905.420.9195 or Toll Free 866.539.4605 and ask for Ray, Pete or Paul. We are continuing to deal with the outstanding issues and plan to have them dealt with shortly.

I want to point out that we have made signifigant changes to the business to address the customer service issues. Our commitment is to answer all emails with 48 hours and return all calls within 24 hours or sooner.

Thank you

Nick Agostino
Nick, Does this mean I can get the cam that you promised me 2 years ago if i wasnt happy with the cam you sent me? That Wade wouldnt answer me about?!?!?!?!?!?!? If so email me @ DaveD@Ramchargers.com and let me know...

Last edited by PhantomTA; 03-25-2004 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts

Not knocking you at all Nick. I plan on making a trip up to visit after I get settled into the new job in Michigan. We crack open some cold ones
Old 03-25-2004, 08:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PhantomTA
Nick, Does this mean I can get the cam that you promised me 2 years ago if i wasnt happy with the cam you sent me? That Wade or Barry wouldnt answer me about?!?!?!?!?!?!? If so email me @ DaveD@Ramchargers.com and let me know...
Hi dave I am glad that we have got in contact with each other. I had asked Tom Kemph and some of the Detroit guys to send you a message as the e-mail add. I had was not valid

I had made a post a while back stating anyone that has had issues with older H&C or just in general to send things back and we will repair at no cost to the customer, you were one of the ones that wasn't happy and am extending the offer again to get you taken care of. Send me PM with your number and we can chat. We will do right by everyone

Thanks, Looking forward to seeing you Todd
Old 03-25-2004, 08:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

I have spoken to Nick several times concerning things and he certainly seems very determined to make things right with people owed parts/money.

422SS
Please keep us posted on how things go.

Old 03-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nick Agostino
Hi dave I am glad that we have got in contact with each other. I had asked Tom Kemph and some of the Detroit guys to send you a message as the e-mail add. I had was not valid

I had made a post a while back stating anyone that has had issues with older H&C or just in general to send things back and we will repair at no cost to the customer, you were one of the ones that wasn't happy and am extending the offer again to get you taken care of. Send me PM with your number and we can chat. We will do right by everyone

Thanks, Looking forward to seeing you Todd

Holy crap, are you serious?

Pm on the way...

Quick Reply: ARE Statement