LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TICK Performance is the best of the best.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up TICK Performance is the best of the best.

Hey guys, I'm posting this because I feel inclined to because of the impeccable service I received from Tick on Friday. For starters, I have tried to go to Tick before for other things, including dynotuning, but had to go elsewhere because they always had such a long wait. Well, now i see why...they're just that good.
I called them about a week before my appointment, hoping to get squeezed in for an appointment before March 3rd so i could run at Zmax. They had a lot of availability and essentially let me schedule myself when it was good for me. I chose March 2nd because I was off.
I told them over the phone I just wanted a window switch installed as well as to reinstall my solenoids that i had taken off so they could get tested by Nitrous Outlet. Before they started the work, they let me know it would be a lot longer than the time they had quoted me over the phone because there was a lot of work to be done. I agreed and they proceeded.
I got there about 10:15am. I didnt leave until almost 6pm. Matt (one of their mechanics) had to essentially uninstall my nitrous kit because of the poor craftsmanship of the previous installer and then reinstall it. From 10:15 to 12:20 he worked on it. Then they took lunch.
They invited me with them to lunch since i was waiting on my car and we went to get rat on a stick! Jonathan paid for my meal without me knowing, which i felt to be extremely nice and really taking care of their customers! Theyre all extremely friendly and definitely about helping you opposed to taking your money.
Matt honestly worked on my car for about 7 hours total. I ended up only getting charged 4 hours...a combination of being quoted 3-4, having to wait up there all day, and them just being nice to me because i just got engaged because money is tight! lol
All in all, I'm not here to bash any other companies that I have been to in the past, although I could. I just want to let anyone know, that if you are anywhere close to Tick, go to them. If you have to wait, theres a reason why. Wait and get yourself top of the line service and quality craftsmanship. Not to mention, my nitrous install looks three times as good as it previously did. Sorry for the long post, but I am thoroughly impressed with them and wanted to let other local members know.

Paul
Old 03-07-2012, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

You couldn't have picked a better group of guys to wrench on your car! I've known Jonathan for about 5 years now...you can't go wrong with TICK.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They are and have always been GREAT to work with!!!! I always enjoy just dropping by from time to time and talking, eating and uuhhmm... "bench racing" LOL!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words Paul. We always treat our customers to "rat on a stick" at least once lol.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:58 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Paul, Trent, Rob - thank you all for your kind words! Like Jonathan said, Rat on a Stick was a right of passage as a Tick Performance customer (while we were in Mooresville.)
Old 05-18-2012, 04:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Joey@Tick
Paul, Trent, Rob - thank you all for your kind words! Like Jonathan said, Rat on a Stick was a right of passage as a Tick Performance customer (while we were in Mooresville.)
Dammit. Now I gotta clean up my monitor from spitting tea on it instead of choking...way to go Joey

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TICK Performance is the best of the best.