LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

UPDATED!!! Experience with Vengeance Racing!! GREAT Experience with Thunder Racing!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATED!!! Experience with Vengeance Racing!! GREAT Experience with Thunder Racing!!

Well first off it really pains me to talk about a sponsor or any shop but I feel that the way the whole transaction was absolutely the worse and it should be noted to the shop and others.
To make a long story short I own a 99 Camaro SS. My car is currently at getting many new parts so I decided to order a few things. I seen a set of Roller Rockers for sale on the classifieds section that was being sold by an employee of Vengeance. I thought to myself ok I'll order these rockers and I can go ahead and get the rest of my gaskets from one place. Great! So I call to place my order. After calling I get a receipt by email. I notice that the amount on the receipt added up to more than i should of been charged and within this time period I talked to my engine builder and needed a few more parts. So i call back to discuss this. After talking with the rep i notice the prices he is giving me are different from the website. After telling him what the prices were online he proceeds to tell me "These prices are too cheap,I'm going to go online and change them!" I'm thinking to myself WTF?
Now to top it all off the parts I ordered (Not including the used Rockers which arrived yesterday) I asked if they were in stock because my mechanic is waiting on them. The rep told me yes we have everything is stock. I ordered these parts on last Monday the 11th. So all this time goes by and yesterday I decide to call because I got NO tracking numbers by e-mail like most shops do. Upon calling and talking to the rep he tells me "great news!!, your parts will go out today!!" I have to say I was very disappointed in a shop that is big enough to have their own cams and shop to get treated so poorly and it seems that everything is unorganized!
Now on to the other hand I call Thunder Racing on Thursday the 14th to make an order. I call and whoever answers the phone says "I'm really busy can I call you back?" I say ok. Within a hour he calls me back and I make an order,again asking are the parts in stock and I get a yes answer. The same day I get an email receipt with tracking numbers!! What a pleasure to deal with and my parts arrived yesterday! They will get my business from now on!
Again it pains me to say but Vengeance will never get any good words or recommendations from me ever. On the other hand thumbs up for Thunder Racing! I know I have few posts but fellow member CJDZ24_Z28 who has been on this site since it first started will vouch for me as he works with me and seen this ordeal first hand!

Last edited by wrenchyburger; 06-20-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup i witnessed the whole thing. Made the whole day bad! I can vouch for Thunder Racing good experiences over the years!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 AM
FormerVendor

Rich,

Thank you for taking my call this morning. It was a pleasure speaking with you. Again, please accept my apology for our lack of customer service. We are working hard to keep up with our continued growth and doing our best to train our new team members on how we do business.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Update!!

After making this post, the owner of Vengeance personally called me to talk about my bad experience and to make things right. I have to respect the fact that a business owner took time out of his schedule to speak to me and make things right! Thanks again to Vengeance and Thunder. I would like to say i would and will order from this shop again
Old 06-20-2012, 11:19 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by wrenchyburger
Update!!

After making this post, the owner of Vengeance personally called me to talk about my bad experience and to make things right. I have to respect the fact that a business owner took time out of his schedule to speak to me and make things right! Thanks again to Vengeance and Thunder. I would like to say i would and will order from this shop again

Rich,

Without our customers we have no business. As far as I am concerned I had nothing more important to do this morning than to try to turn a wrong into a right with you. Again, thanx for taking the time to talk and Im glad we were able to get everything sorted out. We look forward to working with you in the future and having a smooth transaction as we normally do.

Quick Reply: UPDATED!!! Experience with Vengeance Racing!! GREAT Experience with Thunder Racing!!