LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc. Need I say more?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed Inc. Need I say more?

Before even owning a LS1 F-body I heard a lot of good things about Speed Inc from many sources. After purchasing an LS1 F-body and needing/wanting some work done I decided to contact them. Speed Inc exceeded my expectations in every area. Tony from Speed Inc was great. He was quick to respond and able to answer every question I had before I dropped the car off, while the car was in the shop, and even after I picked up the car. I am very satisfied with their work as well. I would recommend anybody with an LS1 looking for a shop to do some work on their car to Speed Inc.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JNLRacing56c
Before even owning a LS1 F-body I heard a lot of good things about Speed Inc from many sources. After purchasing an LS1 F-body and needing/wanting some work done I decided to contact them. Speed Inc exceeded my expectations in every area. Tony from Speed Inc was great. He was quick to respond and able to answer every question I had before I dropped the car off, while the car was in the shop, and even after I picked up the car. I am very satisfied with their work as well. I would recommend anybody with an LS1 looking for a shop to do some work on their car to Speed Inc.
Scott,

It was a pleasure working with you on the build. I'm glad to hear you are happy with work and are enjoying the car! If you need any help with stuff in the future feel free to contact me at anytime. Thank you for your business!

Quick Reply: Speed Inc. Need I say more?