LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

bryan tooley racing A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bryan tooley racing A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

listen to the story.... i have a well built motor, and when i tell you it runs great but i was having a issue. i want more power. so me and brian tooley came up with lets go single plane intake i was like ok. i know its gonna cost but ok. so we went with a super victor intake and he cut the cam from comp the specs are kept secret. we installed it and got it dyno made 531 and peaked at 6800, and hit a wall pretty bad. so brian said lets change the rockers. went from yella terra to stock rocker with trunion upgrade didnt work. changed all the springs after bryan gave me a hell of a deal on pac1208x springs didnt work. went with a thicker pushrod didnt work. I mean no matter what we did it hit a way pretty hard and not carrying the rpms out like i wanted to which was 7500 7600. bryan sent me his personal MAST intake. i put it on and it did not work, so we was fed up i was pissed that i was spending crazy money to chase a issue. so bryan said lets change CAMS. we went with a bullet racing cam. bryan said no charge try it. we thought the lobes was toooooo aggressive from comp. guess what it didnt work. made less horse power without a tune. im pretty sure it would have made the same or more or a little bit less. so i said bryan im just tired and i give up imma sell the motor and start alllllll over lol. bryan said imma send you a set of short travel lifters and i said great because i thought my lifters could not keep up. and guess what bam 7600 rpms climbed all the way out. i was soooooooooo happy. I rung the phone off the hook at bryan tooley racing because i was soooooo happy and he gave me great deals on everything. so what i am saying to the race world BRYAN TOOLEY RACING REALLY HELPED ME OUT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THEM AND NOW IT MADE ALOT MORE POWER FROM JUST A LIFTER CHANGE. SO THE MORAL TO THE STORY IS LS7 LIFTERS DONT WORK WITH ALOT OF SEAT PRESSURE THAT THE PAC1208X SPRINGS WAS PUTTING OUT. AND I WANT TO THANK HIM 1000000000 PERCENT AND GUY IS A STRAIGHT UP GUY AND MARTIN AT TICK WAS HELPING ME OUT WITH SOME POINTERS ALSO SO THANKS FELLAS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST GEOFF AT EPS WAS GIVING ME POINTERS ALSO BUT THANKS BRYAN AND FELLAS CAR IS A BEAST. YOURS BUDDY JASON.....

Last edited by LS1NOS408; 03-26-2014 at 04:08 PM. Reason: HAD TO PROOFREAD LOL
Old 03-26-2014, 03:24 PM
Old School Heavy

Received 63 Likes on 36 Posts

Great story. Tough read.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cliff Notes:

BTR is Bad ***!

p.s. I didn't even read the story, I just know the outcome.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Haha, you guys are far too kind!

Thanks for the business!
Old 08-07-2014, 12:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't have 30 minutes to read the story, but anytime I can give Brian props, it's worth it! Would recommend him to anyone
Old 08-14-2014, 07:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great story! Now I know for sure that I've got the right top end combo for my 416 LS3 build by Brian Tooley. Just about done and anytime now!

Quick Reply: bryan tooley racing A+++++++++++++++++++++++++