LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BTR morel 5315 lifters

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 07:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by whatsa347
$15, they now advise people that they come blemished in crappy boxes? Well that's good to know, I feel like even less people would order them if they knew that, especially when BTR won't give you the run around and talk **** to you if you ever have a problem with what you ordered. I'm gonna stop now before I get in trouble.
I'll gladly pay the extra 9 bux ($200 on BTR vs. $191 on CS) to have them in the proper package and know exactly what I'm getting. I don't want my lifters banging aorund eachother metal to metal as the retards at USPS toss them around like ragdolls in their trucks.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:32 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by redtan
I'll gladly pay the extra 9 bux ($200 on BTR vs. $191 on CS) to have them in the proper package and know exactly what I'm getting. I don't want my lifters banging aorund eachother metal to metal as the retards at USPS toss them around like ragdolls in their trucks.
I think most of the vendors who buy direct from chris get them boxed in the clamshell. Everytime we get them in they are in clamshells and we deliver them in the same mannor. If this vendor buys from him, they should have come in those cases.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts

All Backorders on 5315's shipping today and tomorrow.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:15 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by voda1
Well that beats how mine came from that Speed place in Colorado.

You might notice there are only 14 lifters. Shipper says its my fault?!
As a resolution he will send the other 2 for $23.

Mine came the same way. At least I got all of mine. Someone was asking questions about lifters & another member complained about the ordering process through CoSpd. The responses from the seller were short, rude, & not at all professional.

I chimed in with perhaps they could do this or that, & that I agreed the ordering process was a pain in the ***.... They replied... With a complaint to the moderator (since they were a sponsoring vendor), with all of my order history, $$$ amounts that I had spent with them. They then said that since I was such a small-time customer that I could screw off & I was locked/banned from ordering anything from them.

All of this was within one of their sales threads.

Why is it that vendors look down their nose at someone that isn't dropping $1k at a time? I had one vendor (in person) walk away from me because I wanted some budget pistons & not some $800 forged ones. I was building a stock 5.3 for a truck. WTF would I want $800 pistons?

I am thrifty. I like for my $$ to go as far as possible, but I am NOT that guy that offers 1/2 of someone's asking price.

Last edited by spent21; 04-26-2016 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts

Of all the stuff i have read over the years on sponsors no one has such a nasty attitude like Colorado speed. I have not and will never buy from them for the way they treat there customers. You would think they could at least put some newspaper in there to keep them from moving around. I used to work at ups unloading trailers and all i can say is you better pack your stuff good or it will end up damaged.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:44 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

Not sure why this was moved here, as it does not meet the qualifications for a vendor feedback thread. If a member has specific and legitimate complaints about a sponsor with whom said member has done business, then a new thread should be created regarding such and that thread should remain between the individual member, the sponsor, and site staff if necessary.

-Admin.

Quick Reply: BTR morel 5315 lifters