I filled out the "find a local dealer" online request form days ago and got no response.
I also sent them a message about my truck a week or two ago and got no response.
If one of their distributors reads this, please help answer these questions:
My 2010 Colorado has a returnless fuel system. I'm in the process of adding a Magnuson TVS1900 and a 220/228 .598/.598 cam.
1. Will my stock fuel pump handle the demand?
2. Do I need to add a return line?
3. Is there a kit to handle my needs, as in plug and play like the one I put into my 96 Impala SS that Racetronix makes?
4. If not, will I need to use one of Racetronix generic or Walbro Hot Wire kits?
5. What size pump do I need for my application?
6. Is there anything else I would need to make all this happen?
Thank you to anyone that can help me.