LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

strano performance

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 11:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Default strano performance

Just wanted to say thanks to Sam Strano...i had contacted him many times about shocks, springs, etc. and he never tried to sell me anything i didn't need and always gave me insight as to why he suggested things. Well i finally went ahead and ordered a set of Koni 4/4 shocks for my car since they were on sale. I am currently deployed and he worked with me and made it easy to submit my payment over the phone and best of all my shocks got to my house in like 4 days. This may not sound like fast shipping to some but i live in Hawaii and usually shipping for things takes a lil while longer so i was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately i am not home to install them yet but i can't wait to get back and try them out. I highly recommend Sam Strano and will definitely be ordering more things from him in the future.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sam is always helpful and takes pointing you the right direction for what you want personally. Enjoy the new shocks as they are a tremendous improvement. Hope you make it back home soon and thank you for your service!

Quick Reply: strano performance