LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Not happy with BMR

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 08:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not happy with BMR

So I ordered torque arm w/hardware, panrod bar, and subframe connectors from bmr for my 2000 h/c/I trans am. All black parts because red doesn’t match the colors I have. I have heard great things about them and decided to go with them. I had to call the next day after placing order because whoever took my order (can’t remember) put my wrong address. I emailed to try and find out if they for sure for the correct address this time. Never heard back from them.

Once they arrived I noticed I never received my torque arm. They sent me some other suspension part. Called them and they said they would ship me the correct part. Ok sounds good. A week goes by and I call frank. Still hadn’t received one thing regarding shipping my correct part. He said he was working on it and he would get it out ASAP. Took 2 weeks from the time I said something about having the wrong part to receive the correct one. Which wasn’t really an issue. The issue is when I finally got the torque arm IT WAS RED!!

I understand things happen , but this transaction was far from smooth with BMR
All and all, this whole thing took 3 weeks to get a part I ordered and paid for, for it to be in the end the wrong color.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:42 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Hello, sorry I have been out of the office for some time due to a family emergency. I am trying to get caught back up on everything. Do you have an order number or name I can look the order up by and try to figure out whats going on?

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 02-07-2018, 09:22 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I actually just spoke with Frank who said he has been in communication with you and got a resolve to this situation. Let me know if you need anything else

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: Not happy with BMR