LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Midwest Chassis

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Default Midwest Chassis

I wish I was posting for a different reason. I purchased some Midwest parts for my 2000 Camaro back in November 2021 and early December 2021. Estimated ship times were 2 to 3 weeks. After 6 weeks, I started calling---always got the " they are at the powdercoaters, I don't have anyone here to help, etc. After 2 1/2 months, I got the parts. It was only a rear bumper support, panhard bar, LCA's and reax axle bracket kit. I have attached the pic of the rear axle kit from Midwest website and a pic of what I received. I sent my picture to Tim today and said that I did not receive the LCA brackets. First e mail, he said that he would ship right away. Few minutes later he sent another saying that the chassis guy remembered gathering all of the parts and Tim remembered packing them himself. And, they went to the trouble to get those very same items together and weigh them at 44#. He said the box would have weighed 39# if the brackets were not included. So my box weighed 44# and that is proof that they were included. What gets me is that I waited 2.5 months for parts, but they can just go grab all of them out of stock and weigh them??? My question is---do you see any lca brackets welded to the shock mounts as in the Midwest website pic? NO! Crappy attitude. I have a whole car to build, cage, torque arm, safety equipment, mounts, front crossmember, suspension, etc. I don't care what the excuse is, don't call me a liar!! And yes, my credit card was billed a long time ago.

Old 02-18-2022, 09:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Missing parts were shipped---Thanks
The following users liked this post:
Pro Stock John (02-26-2022)

Quick Reply: Midwest Chassis