LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SDPC is great!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up SDPC is great!

I would recommend SDPC to anyone. I called and placed an order for some Kooks stainless headers, a catted-y, and some o2 extensions on a Friday evening. The person I talked to adjusted the prices according to the best deals I could find. The order arrived at my house the next Tuesday morning and was in good shape. When I found that SDPC had not been charging shipping for their header sale, I sent an email over and was refunded the shipping costs the next day. I also didn't receive a receipt, but that email took care of it and there is one on the way. to SDPC.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:33 AM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MJSLude99
I would recommend SDPC to anyone. I called and placed an order for some Kooks stainless headers, a catted-y, and some o2 extensions on a Friday evening. The person I talked to adjusted the prices according to the best deals I could find. The order arrived at my house the next Tuesday morning and was in good shape. When I found that SDPC had not been charging shipping for their header sale, I sent an email over and was refunded the shipping costs the next day. I also didn't receive a receipt, but that email took care of it and there is one on the way. to SDPC.
I agree. I ordered Kooks headers and the catted ypipe from Kris Jones and he also adjusted the prices to the best I've seen. The ypipe was shipped to my house across the country in 2 days and the headers were to be shipped directly from Kooks. Kooks has been very buisy and after not recieving the headers in a week, I e-mailed Kris and he made sure they were priority shipped asap. I credit the work they put into making every customer satisfied and I would recommend buying from SDPC anyday.