LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Look At This From Revxtreme.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JZ, I need to drive down to Ft Myers one night and check out the locals.

I'm in Port Charlotte and drive the 100 ea way to hang out with the RX crew.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are defentially more RX guys to hang with and I have noticed you get your ho bags hanging around there as well.
Looking for a rich man to marry.

We have many LS1 guys here, but everyone just kinda does their own thing. There is SWFBA boards but there aren't used very often and also there is Naplesracing.com, but only 5 or 6 LS1 people on there.
There has got to be more fast Vette's around then anywhere but finding one to race is impossible.
If you ever come this way shoot me a PM and I will tell you where we mwwt up on sat night's.
JZ
Old 02-02-2005, 11:13 PM
TECH Resident

only thing I see wrong with this thread, is everyone sticking up for dan is close friends with him aside from the business. Even if all you guys didn't own LS1's or whatever you would all still be hanging out. Maybe you met through the car clubs or whatever, but you guys are all friends, and it just seems to me that if someone is goign to post something about a business, it is better not to have all your friends post how good the business is, rather let other people (such as me, and outsider) give their opinion of the business. For ex: i can probably give you 15 names on any given post or day that would bash me if I said something bad about RX. I don't want to get in middle of anything, but I will say RX is quick to kick their members out, or jump on people. That is just my .02
Old 02-03-2005, 06:59 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

When you hire a good tuner, you are paying for his/her knowledge, experience and the sky high prices of software. There are some cheap tuners out there and believe me, you get what you pay for. A local SCCA guy found that out the hard way when a "budget" tuner gave him 38 degrees of timing and 14.5:1 a/f and his LS6 motor melted. So his $300 tune cost him $8k for a new engine. Check your tuners reputation. If they have a good rep, pay the price. It will be good money spent.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:17 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think Extreme handled it very well.
Old 02-03-2005, 04:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you don't like someone's prices, don't bust their chops over it... when I want to buy parts for my car, I look at the websites, call around/email, etc. and see who has the best compromise of price, quality, and service and just go from there. I don't need to go to the guy with the highest price and say "so and so has a better price, better price equals more business..." that's just downright rude and uncalled for. Just take your pricing info, make your decision, and go with whoever you want... no need to needle a competing vendor about it.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oz, funny that you revived an old post. its gonna be interesting if you ever get your business up and see how people treat you. wht comes around goes around. do the right thing and try not to bash sponsers. everyone knows you have beef with this sponser and do everything you can to bash them, warranted or not. stop hating and get a life. there must be someone on Tampa Racing that wants to hear your bitching. if you want to shop around for the cheapest parts - go to the local flea market bro.

i am going to report you to the moderators for bashing a sponser.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Michael Ozorowsky
only thing I see wrong with this thread, is everyone sticking up for dan is close friends with him aside from the business. Even if all you guys didn't own LS1's or whatever you would all still be hanging out. Maybe you met through the car clubs or whatever, but you guys are all friends, and it just seems to me that if someone is goign to post something about a business, it is better not to have all your friends post how good the business is, rather let other people (such as me, and outsider) give their opinion of the business. For ex: i can probably give you 15 names on any given post or day that would bash me if I said something bad about RX. I don't want to get in middle of anything, but I will say RX is quick to kick their members out, or jump on people. That is just my .02
What the hell does this have to do with this thread? Sounds like you just have a chip on your shoulder bringin up a two month old post, just to talk ****. Just proves that RX was in the right for banning you for being a jackass.

What a phucking tool.

Just my .02
Old 02-04-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well so far RX has treated me great. I hope they are around for a long time to come. I have been the shop 3 times for dynos. 2 of those 3 times, I couldn't get there until 6pm. Thats when they close. These guys stayed open until we were done with the dyno tune. Dan even gave me a couple of parts that I needed to adjust my setup. Not only that, they have been very fair with me with everything I have needed.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Have you even looked at the price of what local tuners are charging for the tune plus the use of a dyno lately. Never mind that the tune over at RX is done by a guy that has worked some of the biggest names in the game when it comes to LS1's and LT1's. Look, your issues are with people on a personal level and not a business level. Now you are bringing back a post that is how old? You either need to man up and talk with the source or leave the drama at home or at TR. Where by the way, they bust your ***** as well. Go open your own business and try to make it in the game. Untill you put your whole world on the line to make a business work you simply need to shut your pie hole.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow the #1 tool in all of tampa chimed in! LOL maybe we should link about 20 idiotic threads started by you on other boards showing your complete incompetence? Hey Mr. ozorowsky...why don't you tell everyone the time you started a thread to look for another women to try and score a threesome? hahahahaha

With a background like that you expect people to believe a word you say? good luck. moron.
Old 02-05-2005, 02:12 AM
TECH Junkie

I've been to RX a few times and purchased a few items there as well. IMO its a really cool shop and they have awesome prices especially for nitrous refills, I also know a few people that have gotten tunes by Jeremy that are very pleased with the tunes. I know my next tune will be from RX for sure.
Old 02-05-2005, 02:49 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by guadofreak

Wow the #1 tool in all of tampa chimed in! LOL maybe we should link about 20 idiotic threads started by you on other boards showing your complete incompetence? Hey Mr. ozorowsky...why don't you tell everyone the time you started a thread to look for another women to try and score a threesome? hahahahaha

With a background like that you expect people to believe a word you say? good luck. moron.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not trying to start anything but that was some funny sh*t!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Did I also mention recently he made a post asking how the hell to tune an Idle on his LS1. Then the following day he is claiming to be able to make more power for people when a day earlier he couldn't even figure out a tune....you guys be the judge.. RX rocks!
Old 02-07-2005, 11:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
I think Extreme handled it very well.
This coming from another one of the best tuners around, there you have it.

I also agree with REV, I dont know them what so ever and 450 for the tune an dyno seems like a great deal esp since hes a proven tuner. Seems to be this kid needs surgery to remove the foot in his mouth now

Quick Reply: Look At This From Revxtreme.com