LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Pro Fab Racing Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 02:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Pro Fab Racing Sucks

I am so pissed off at Pro Fab Racing it is not even funny. I ordered a Strange brake master cylinder kit to convert from the stock boosted brakes to a non-boosted brake system. As illustrated on their Web site the kit is suppose to include the adapter to mount the master cyl. with out the booster. I placed the order with Vernon. A week later I received the kit missing the adapter. I promptly called Vernon and made him aware of the missing adapter. Three weeks go by and no response from Vernon. So finally I reach him and he said he would make one up and ship it to me. Ok, we are getting some ware. Well after waiting a week nothing shows up. I make another call and Vernon said he shipped it out. I requested the UPS tracking # and Mr. Vernon said he’d have to located it and get back with me. Well guess what? Five days go by and no call from Vernon. Ok, I call back up there and Vernon is not available. Now a guy by the name of Willie seems to want to help. He locates Vernon and Vernon tells him to make one up and ship it to me. Well the next day Willie calls and he has the part ready to ship. However he tells me he has no time to get it powder coated. ???? I said why powder coat aluminum? Oh, he replies it's not aluminum, We didn't have any so I made it out of steel. Well the part on the Web site is aluminum!!! Willie states this it the best he says they can do.

After six weeks of hell trying to get what I paid for this is the best they can do

I will never purchase anything from these guys ever again!!! I thought I'd pass this along and maybe save someone from going thru what I had too.
Pro Fab Racing= **** poor customer service!!!!!!!!!!

Willie, thanks for aleast making and effort. I know you did the best you could.

-Dave
Old 12-01-2004, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might want to put this in the right forum.
Old 12-02-2004, 12:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
Might want to put this in the right forum.

try sponser feedback
Old 12-18-2004, 10:13 AM
Sweet Cheeks

Dicked. I was going to buy a front suspension setup off of them. Ah well. Maybe I'll stick with the BMR gear.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dacajun
I am so pissed off at Pro Fab Racing it is not even funny. I ordered a Strange brake master cylinder kit to convert from the stock boosted brakes to a non-boosted brake system. As illustrated on their Web site the kit is suppose to include the adapter to mount the master cyl. with out the booster. I placed the order with Vernon. A week later I received the kit missing the adapter. I promptly called Vernon and made him aware of the missing adapter. Three weeks go by and no response from Vernon. So finally I reach him and he said he would make one up and ship it to me. Ok, we are getting some ware. Well after waiting a week nothing shows up. I make another call and Vernon said he shipped it out. I requested the UPS tracking # and Mr. Vernon said he’d have to located it and get back with me. Well guess what? Five days go by and no call from Vernon. Ok, I call back up there and Vernon is not available. Now a guy by the name of Willie seems to want to help. He locates Vernon and Vernon tells him to make one up and ship it to me. Well the next day Willie calls and he has the part ready to ship. However he tells me he has no time to get it powder coated. ???? I said why powder coat aluminum? Oh, he replies it's not aluminum, We didn't have any so I made it out of steel. Well the part on the Web site is aluminum!!! Willie states this it the best he says they can do.

After six weeks of hell trying to get what I paid for this is the best they can do

I will never purchase anything from these guys ever again!!! I thought I'd pass this along and maybe save someone from going thru what I had too.
Pro Fab Racing= **** poor customer service!!!!!!!!!!

Willie, thanks for aleast making and effort. I know you did the best you could.

-Dave
Dave, I just saw this and I would like to say sorry about that mess. This is one of the things that made me leave the place. Thank you for your post!

Quick Reply: Pro Fab Racing Sucks