LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004 | 03:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Timberwolf
nope, just followed their automated system that directs you to the correct person. there was a selection for order status inquiries so that's what I picked.
We do have an insane vm system that from time to time eats the occasional message Matt was out of the office @ PRI a couple of weeks ago and someone else was checking his messages...could have been lost by mistake.. You can always press "1" for sales and technical and get a live person who can help you out. All of the sales staff can look up order info if needed.

Thanks for understanding and I'm glad Matt was able to help you out in the end.

Now, I must go answer 3 lines, write checks, fuss at my kids via cell phone and visit with a customer all at once (miss ya kev!)

Angie
Old 12-29-2004 | 07:43 PM
Old Drag Racer

I always chose selection "1" when I call and have never failed to talk to someone. They're always courteous, knowledgeable and truly seem to care about what you're doing with your car. I just don't know how anybody can do any better. I'd recommend them to anyone. I just called today and finally made my final selection on camshaft choice. Because of another vendor I've been dragging my feet since July when I ordered some heads. Paul remembered me, took my order for a custom grind cam that he selected for me after asking a series of questions about the car and its intended usage, got me the correct gasket installation package and even suggested substituting ARP head bolts since I plan to spray a little N20. It all went smoothly, took about 10 minutes from start to finish and I hung up the phone with a big smile on my face. That's what it's all about and Thunder Racing delivers big time. Paul, if you read this, thanks again.

David White
Outer Banks of NC
Old 12-30-2004 | 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Paul, if you read this, thanks again.

David White
Outer Banks of NC

No problem David, anytime.

A few comments I'd like to make on this subject. When you send us an e-mail please keep in mind you are 1 of about 100 e-mails and PMs we get in just 1 day, and that's not including the junk mail that can triple that. It takes time to answer all of those while at the same answering every phone call we get, hand processing every order, and making sure those orders go out the same day that you place them. Also you would not believe the amount of bounce back e-mails that we get. SPAM blockers and other filters are nice but sometimes they filter out the good stuff too, and sometimes e-mails just plain don't make it through the net. If you have a pressing issue, an order that is time sensitive, or you're just not a patient person just give us a call. We are always here during normal business hours and it's FREE.

A BIG thanks to all of our loyal customers.
Old 12-30-2004 | 11:05 AM
JS
10 Second Club

My experience with TR = there the one of the best.Anything and everytime I needed Angie,Geoff or Paul they were there and always helped me.I've run 3 of there cams along with other parts from them.

TR ROCKS...
Check the sig,I love my TR224
Old 12-30-2004 | 11:48 AM

we use thunder alot and we CALL them and get through and get what we need
thunder is great to deal with