LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TSP=ripoff

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2004 | 10:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by locosteelersfan
Why do someone you choose to call names out. Who directed something at you?
Do you have a vested interest in TSP. Whats it to you. I love how quick people get tough to someone they'll never see or meet. If I was saying what I said to you in person, you wouldn't dare say that to me. SHOW SOME RESPECT,
Well, I'll say it. I have no vested interest in TSP. I can't recall ever buying anything there. But I have met & talked to the guys (Joseph, Trevor, Jason) at the LS1Tech / Thunder Racing events... and they're a great bunch of guys. I have nothing but respect for them. Well, except for Joseph after his at Thunder...

As for you. What a joke. You base something off of just a web quote, and come here and bash? No respect for you, buddy.
Old 12-25-2004 | 10:38 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
Speed Inc charged me tax and i don't live in their state...but honestly if it really bothered me i'm sure they would have refunded it,
No sponsor should be charging tax for out of state purchases. I would call and ask for an immediate refund. I wonder how many others have done it without telling customers?
Old 12-25-2004 | 11:18 AM
10 Second Club

. If I was saying what I said to you in person, you wouldn't dare say that to me. SHOW SOME RESPECT,[/QUOTE]

make a bet on that
Old 12-25-2004 | 11:30 AM

Tony, VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
SHOW SOME RESPECT????

Ummm, sir, please read your original post in this thread. Where is YOUR respect for TSP? Whats the matter, are you butt-hurt now that you have been proven WRONG about the tax charge? I guess you couldn't follow directions and register with them, so they would know WHERE YOU LIVE to calculate any tax charges. Have you ever given the thought by chance that it defaults to the tax charge when you don't register simply because most of their business is IN Texas? Hello, look at their NAME!

Face it, you posted this thread out of frustration, and made yourself look like an ***. You could have simply asked politely on this site if anyone else was being charged tax, but no you had to go and call them crooks and blow up at them.

I think we found our Christmas Scrooge!
Old 12-25-2004 | 11:33 AM
TECH Addict

I think anybody with under 1000 posts should automatically have their account revoked for saying something negative about a sponsor. Only us "post-******" have that right.
Old 12-25-2004 | 11:47 AM
Shorty Director

LOL!!! No sales tax if you are out of state. You will find that out once you register on their site..
Old 12-25-2004 | 12:14 PM
Suspended Sponsor Account

As a sponsor I would like to say that we(sponsors) would prefer not to have to charge sales tax at all as in this day and age it just creates more paperwork for us and makes it harder to do in state business as folks can go to the web and buy the same thing and not pay sales tax.
I also fail to understand the greed statement, we(sponsors) don't keep sales tax it goes to the state government, hench the word tax.
While we have not done any "business" with TSP, we have talked to them on the phone a few times and they were always helpful.
Old 12-25-2004 | 12:56 PM

Do you have a vested interest in TSP. Whats it to you. I love how quick people get tough to someone they'll never see or meet. If I was saying what I said to you in person, you wouldn't dare say that to me. SHOW SOME RESPECT,

I've never bought anything from them either. Met them at events and they are a great bunch. What's it to me??? You got all tough and went off bashing before getting your fact straight. Oh! and would I say that to you in person??? Why YES, Yes I would!!! Problem is, you won't say your problem to them at least on the phone, you ran to the board and slammed them, so whay don't YOU show some respect and take your problem to them face to face rather than sit behind your keyboard and cry about it here!!!
Old 12-25-2004 | 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Another_User
I think anybody with under 1000 posts should automatically have their account revoked for saying something negative about a sponsor. Only us "post-******" have that right.
That's pretty funny, I changed my name when they switched servers
and had to restart, where you even here then. My post count is low
cause I"ve been on Camaro forums since they started.
Do you goes know that LS1tech has a bad reputation for people
just cuzzing and name calling. The class level on this board is pretty
low. Not like the SLP board, but most of you didn't even have an LS1 then.

Who looks like an ***. My first post stated that this likely is a matter
of going through checkout. But that's their problem. THIS IS LOW TECH.
DOES THUNDER CHARGE LA TAX TO THEIR ORDERS UNTIL YOU PROVE OTHER WISE. NOOO NOOO NOOO. Its called programing. I'm not going to assume I'll
be reembursed, your a jackass to asume you will.

The whole point was that since the tax in unjust it will be kept,
since the state of TX can't take it
Follow the thread before you comment.
Old 12-25-2004 | 02:11 PM
10 Second Club

Do you goes know that LS1tech has a bad reputation for people just cuzzing and name calling. The class level on this board is pretty
I think you might be confused with the other LS1 boards. LS1Tech.com is pretty civil and very tech-oriented. I'm here every day and see very little if any type of the behavior you describe. Either way, just call TSP and confirm your order, tell them about your web order so they do not charge you sales tax.
Old 12-25-2004 | 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

I actually ordered something through their site (no phone call) and was charged no tax. Pull your head out of your ***.
Old 12-25-2004 | 04:28 PM
On The Tree

As I see it, their site has to default to charging sales tax for unregistered customers. Otherwise, customers in Texas could just not register and get away with not paying sales tax, something I would think TSP could get in trouble with the state for. And seriously, if this site is so uncivilized and has such a bad rep (in your opinion) then why do you come here? I know this is by far my favorite ls1 site that I've found.
Old 12-25-2004 | 04:41 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Another_User
Only us "post-******" have that right.
Just chiming in to get my posts up, trying to become a "post-*****."

A little more research next time and this whole misunderstanding wouldn't have happened.

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-25-2004 | 09:28 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Whats the matter locosteelersfan? Why did you try to delete this thread and use "a bunch of ******** here" as the reason?

Surely you wanted to get your point across to TSP, so since they are closed right now I'll go ahead and leave this thread open until the end of Monday so that they can see you make an *** out of yourself publicly.

Maybe next time you won't be so quick to slander a company on this site!
Old 12-26-2004 | 10:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

thread reopened at the request of locosteelersfan. Maybe he can be man enough to admit when he is wrong and just give up an apology.
Old 12-27-2004 | 01:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
thread reopened at the request of locosteelersfan. Maybe he can be man enough to admit when he is wrong and just give up an apology.
tony your my hero, lol.
Old 12-27-2004 | 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Way to pull this guys pants down around his ankles, Tony. He's obviously a n00b to ordering parts through the internet. He probably just has enough returnables for the headers, but couldn't cover the tax he won't pay.

SC-
Old 12-27-2004 | 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

This guy is a loser for sure. I live all the way in New York. I could have bought alot of my stuff from alot closer to home. I have the utmost respect for TSP. I've bought alot of stuff them. I've always got stuff on time and they always have the time to talk. Jason was very patient and did my PCM mail order tune. He made sure it was done right. THAT's customer service. Locosteelersfan, think before u speak. Your not going to make friends on here for sure. Be a man and talk to TSP. Don't bash them on here to make them look bad. We all know that's not the case. Your the one who looks like an ******* right now!! I think u owe TSP an apology IMO.
Old 12-27-2004 | 08:56 AM
TECH Regular

I have never received better customer service than when I talked with Jason at TSP. I wasn’t committing to anything and a sale for them wasn’t even in site. I just had a few questions about cams that I wanted to get answers for from the source. I was on the phone with Jason for about 30 minutes and he answered every question that I had. I ordered my cam last Monday and by Thursday morning, it was on my door step. Oh, and by the way...
I DIDN’T PAY TAX.

= TSP

Moron Thread Starter =
Old 12-27-2004 | 09:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Do you goes know that LS1tech has a bad reputation for people
just cuzzing and name calling. The class level on this board is pretty
This coming from you?

You made a mistake; we all do nothing all that big. Best thing to do is admit you made the mistake (jeez I feel like a school teacher)