LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Agostino Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Daren

I am glad to hear that your situation is improving.

Hopefully we see your beast back out and about soon.

I am also working on something with Nick. Everyone will know if things work out, I promise.

Roman
Old 02-16-2005, 04:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Darren, I'm glad to hear that you're getting things straightened out with your car.

Dave, I'm happy for you to be back with Nick. I always had alot of respect for you and Barry. I hope you do well and good luck.

I got my last E-Mail from Nick on January 24th stating that he was very interested in finishing what we had talked about last year and he would call me in a day or 2. My phone has yet to ring. Sorry to say, but I think the farther anybody is from Toronto that had problems with A.R.E. either before or after Nick left and Wade took over, the more likely that nothing will get resolved. It disappoints the hell out of me cause I spent ALOT of money with you all and I have yet to enjoy the Pacecar since I took it to you in December of 2000.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Launching!

Hi Chris, just a bit going on over the past few weeks; can you please send me your number again and we can work something out tomorrow.

Thanks and look forward to talking with you
Old 02-17-2005, 11:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wheres Mr. Crowleys motor ...been 9 months.. search all those orders for one from Albany, NY.
Originally Posted by Nick Agostino
Just to clear things for Dave, he was a great (one of our best) LS1/LT1 engine builders. Maybe he will be an engine builder for us again ?
Couldn't say it better than Dave Underwood/ Darren/ John K or agree more to some of the points made.

The employees over the past year have gone through a very rough time and am happy that most have hung in there, I thank them all for that and want to say publicly that they are all skilled people are great at what they do and give 100%. I Feel it only proper to mention how strong the employees have been through all this.

If there are any comments or questions please email or PM me

Thanks
Old 02-18-2005, 12:21 PM
SIR
Launching!

Talked to Nick today and he is taking care of me. Feel bad for him as he seems to be making a great effort taking care of people that were screwed by WAde.

Looks like things have stablized and turning around.

PS: communication has been good as well. Got a call from him and email.

Last edited by SIR; 02-18-2005 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:22 PM
9-Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Truckin']Darren, I'm glad to hear that you're getting things straightened out with your car.

Dave, I'm happy for you to be back with Nick. I always had alot of respect for you and Barry. I hope you do well and good luck. QUOTE]

Thanks!!
Old 02-28-2005, 06:55 PM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.

Barry/Dave,

can you ask Nick to please check his pm's

thanx!
Old 03-01-2005, 11:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

also the contact email info@agostino on the website is full.

i wanted to see if i could get the double chain gear off of the crank back or if you guys wanted the chain and the cam gear.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:21 PM
FormerVendor

Let me find out guys... sorry for the delay
Old 03-02-2005, 10:00 AM
9-Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by taner
Barry/Dave,

can you ask Nick to please check his pm's

thanx!
Tanner, I can`t help you I don`t work there! but I`m sure Dave can look after you.....
Old 03-02-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MADSCI
Tanner, I can`t help you I don`t work there! but I`m sure Dave can look after you.....
Nobody said that Taner was smart.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up

Agostino "PAYS" me back. Makes good on promise.

Yes, Nick finally comes through. Nick promised to take care of my situation that happend before at the old shop and today he fullfilled his obligation. I received what I was owed to me in a form of a check to purchase the parts I was missing from my motor. Nick promised to make things right and show that this new company he is working for is different from before. It took him an extra 2 weeks, but he did what he said he was going to do.

Pro Stock John, I'm all set as far as Nick/Agostino racing goes in paying me back for what I was missing. So you can scratch me off your list. This shows that ARE is making good on old debts and making a new name for themselves.

We are all settled!

Thanks Nick Agostino/Autoworx.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WIKIDTA

Yes, Nick finally comes through. Nick promised to take care of my situation that happend before at the old shop and today he fullfilled his obligation. I received what I was owed to me in a form of a check to purchase the parts I was missing from my motor. Nick promised to make things right and show that this new company he is working for is different from before. It took him an extra 2 weeks, but he did what he said he was going to do.

Pro Stock John, I'm all set as far as Nick/Agostino racing goes in paying me back for what I was missing. So you can scratch me off your list. This shows that ARE is making good on old debts and making a new name for themselves.

We are all settled!

That's great news, it gives hope for the rest of us.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Talk to Nick today and he is working on fixing my problems. 4 years ago I bought a motor on a GP from ARE but have yet to receive a motor. I have received parts in the mean time but since all the problems happened I have not received any motor. Much of the problems happened when Nick left and he is trying to clean them up now. I had a motor sitting there when Nick left but Wade decided to sell it to someone else so I never received anything. Nick has always been a good guy and honest to me about the problems, he got stuck in a back situation there. I am promised a motor in 4-6 weeks so we will see what happens but I belive Nick is trying to do whats right for all the problems that occured. Glad he fixing things up for alot of people.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:59 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by WIKIDTA

We are all settled!

Make sure the check clears before you celebrate. I got a repayment check from a shop but I had a hunch the person did not have the funds to cover it and I was right. I then sent it back and took him to court.

Good luck Daren! I only met you twice way back at an SLP meeting and when you had your car at APE for your rolling wheel-stands, but I definitly feel your pain in a smaller 10 grand kinda way via John Ventresca at Protech Performance in Mississauga.

Quick Reply: Agostino Racing