LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Mike Norris Rules!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005 | 04:46 AM
TECH Addict

I was pokin' fun at you about Mike, with good intent. My apologies if I offended you Caveman. I don't know that he is a good businessman. I can only assume that he is. My experience was a very positive one and Mike did seem to be a private and down-to-earth person. I have met very few people who had a money-making busniness like he does, who still relates to normal guys like me.

Richie Carbone posted here to defend a friend of his. Seemingly, like you just did to defend Mike. Rich and me had a disagreement, which needed to be settled. We took it to PM and exchanged several PM's ... resolved the issue. Thus, the drinking challenge began ... an extension of my friendship to Rich.

This board is a place where I come to make friends, learn from more experienced folks, share information, and most importantly to help others who are new to the LS1 world ... not to hurt peoples' feelings and crtiticize for the sake of criticism. Again, I apologize if you took my posting the wrong way.

Last edited by JEB99TA; 01-12-2005 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Sentence structure.
Old 01-12-2005 | 09:52 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

No offense taken. Just thought that conversation about drinking could have been done in a section of this forum other than Sponsor Feedback.
Old 01-13-2005 | 05:17 AM
TECH Addict

That's understandable ... sometimes I get lost in which forum I'm in ... at 47 my mind slips a bit.

Quick Reply: Mike Norris Rules!!