LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

All Absolute outstanding order info

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sad we have 300+ posts on Jay and the fact that he cant hold his end of the deal.
If we added up the interest we have paid, plus car payments and insurance we have paid waiting for the heads, plus depreation of our cars for the past year plus without even driving them, plus our time used posting about this jay would own us over 10,000 each.
*** hole
Old 04-24-2005, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*sigh*...... guys, it looks like we will need to get someone else to provide us legal services. I would prefer us all to stay together, so if anyone knows anybody that would possibly be able to help us with legal services please let us all know.

I think it would be more effective if we stayed together rather than try to go it alone on an individual basis.

Please post up if anyone has any ideas, or knows anyone personally that is a lawyer that might be able to help us.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well called Jay today and he answered. Says that he is still waiting for all the heads that the CNC shop has to be done. He told me he recieved a set of heads last week and should be shipping out sometime this week, and is expecting another set later this week to return from the CNC. He says hes trying his best but is a little behind schedual.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by FigsZ28
Well called Jay today and he answered. He says hes trying his best but is a little behind schedual.
Snort,Snort, Sorry I know I am not supposed to post(not involved in waiting on parts) but hell this is just TO FUNNY(sorry its not )
Old 04-28-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTT
Old 04-28-2005, 11:52 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

Has anyone served him with a summons to appear in court to discuss lack of shipped product? A judge will then ask him to explain what is going on and then ask him to state his intentions. You can always drop the case but filing papers is a darn good idea. At this rate folks won't get their stuff until Xmas.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Unfortunately I think Xmas is a little optimistic PSJ
Old 04-29-2005, 09:11 AM
Old Drag Racer

Jay turned his phone off earlier in the week. I don't know if it was because he was being bombarded by calls or what. It's back on now at least. You can imagine how I felt when I called and got the message from his answering service, "The person you have called has chosen not to receive any further calls at this time." This damned roller coaster ride I've been on first hoping to get my parts, then having my hopes dashed, then getting some good news, then bad, etc has just about destroyed my interest in modding my car. This is definitely a bad thing.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Jay turned his phone off earlier in the week. I don't know if it was because he was being bombarded by calls or what. It's back on now at least. You can imagine how I felt when I called and got the message from his answering service, "The person you have called has chosen not to receive any further calls at this time." This damned roller coaster ride I've been on first hoping to get my parts, then having my hopes dashed, then getting some good news, then bad, etc has just about destroyed my interest in modding my car. This is definitely a bad thing.
Believe me I feel your pain dude. I don't even remember hardly what it's like to even drive my car at this point.

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Has anyone served him with a summons to appear in court to discuss lack of shipped product? A judge will then ask him to explain what is going on and then ask him to state his intentions. You can always drop the case but filing papers is a darn good idea. At this rate folks won't get their stuff until Xmas.
No, nobody has served him a summons. 02 Redhawk as you know said his brother will be unable to provide us attorney services, so we have nothing really now. I was hoping somebody knew somebody that would be willing to help us. I don't know of anybody personally. Anyone that has any ideas, throw them out. This needs to get resolved period. This is ridiculous.

I think still that if we stick together rather than going it alone would have much more impact and it would get us somewhere faster if possible.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Banned

Guys I am gonna change subject a little here and try a new option.
I still need heads and dont believe I will recieve my heads anytime soon. There are still a few top head porters on here and I have been trying to get hooked up with one.
If you still need heads PM me with what type of heads you need.
Please add CC size if possible and what size valves you would like etc. I have a good feeling that the best head ported in my oponion on this site might help us out.
PM me and include your phone number and hopefully we can get 5+ sets together and get them at a nice discount.
THIS IS ONLY FOR AS COSTOMERS WAITING FOR THEIR HEADS.
Please dont contact me just because you feel you can get a good deal on heads. I will do the complete order and will give the prices I get to everyone else.
If you still need heads and have a little extra cash PM me.
2 sets already verified.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Banned

T T T
Old 05-02-2005, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good for the sponsor that is stepping up. I am sure they are doing it for no profit and most likely a loss.

If/when this happens you should post the sponsor so they can be recognized. They will probably say they dont want to be but we should all know. Prices dont matter to us that arent involved but that kind of caring for a group is GREAT
Old 05-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Banned

When and if this happens, if they want it known I will post.
If they want it kept a secret I will do that as well.
The problem is there are only a few companies I will allow to do this, as we all want to keep the quality very high.
I would rather pay full price for the right setup then half price for a 1/2 *** setup and that is what I have gathered from the other involved as well.
JZ
Old 05-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Old Drag Racer

I got a glimmer of hope today in a call from Jay so I thought I'd better post it up. He told me that he's supposed to get 4 sets of heads out of CNC jail this week and mine is one of them. I paid for my set back in July of 2004. I included this info just to make sure that I'm not getting a set out of order or anything like that. If there are more than 3 other people that have paid for a set of 6 liter heads before me, let me know and I'll step aside. If not, I hope this is great news for me. On the proposal to get a group buy from another sponsor, this is great news also. I, unfortunately, have always had my heart set of a set of Absolute Speed heads so hopefully this new info from Jay will work out for me. If there's anybody that's been waiting on a set of heads longer than I have, please contact Jay as there are 4 sets hopefully getting back in his possession this week and I'm sure everyone wants to know who's name is on them. It's like the lottery I guess. As always, good luck everyone.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

good to hear, ill be giving a call later today. Thanks for posting
Old 05-03-2005, 06:16 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered some MT DRs on March 2nd during a GP Chris was having. After a few PM's of asking about my tires...Chris saying "soon" I got a commitment out of him for May 1st "even if I have to bring them to you myself". This date was fine by me as I knew I'd be back from Orlando then and would not need them before then. I still have no tires and am disputing this with my CC company. 2 months for tires that MT has in stock is too long imho....
Old 05-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Old Drag Racer

I ordered some MT DRs on March 2nd during a GP Chris was having. After a few PM's of asking about my tires...Chris saying "soon" I got a commitment out of him for May 1st "even if I have to bring them to you myself". This date was fine by me as I knew I'd be back from Orlando then and would not need them before then. I still have no tires and am disputing this with my CC company. 2 months for tires that MT has in stock is too long imho....

Wrong thread????
Old 05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Talking

i need to give him a call again i guess.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Default Jay

I called and left a message today. No response as of yet
Old 05-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Banned

2 sets for me paid for in full in May.
I bet I am not geting a set though.
I called and got the normal message.

Quick Reply: All Absolute outstanding order info