Old 01-30-2005, 02:46 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**deleted**
Old 01-30-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JF WS6
Redhawk have you gotten a call back yet? I haven't either.

No.........
Old 01-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Old Drag Racer

Not that this helps the situation but I did call Ray Pampena about working on my Stealth TT for me and since this is the shop that Jay is working out of from time to time I asked if he saw Jay around much. He said that he has see him not frequently but from time to time and that when he talked to him Jay said he truly was working on everyones' heads that he possibly could at the present time and was not backing out of any deals. I know this is a small bit of info but any contact with or sightings of Jay should be posted in this thread in my opinion hence this post. Jay told me mid February on getting my heads in his hands when he called me a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to give him that long before pestering him again. Those of you that are promised delivery currently should continue to try to contact him using whatever means at your disposal. As always, good luck everyone.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
Not that this helps the situation but I did call Ray Pampena about working on my Stealth TT for me and since this is the shop that Jay is working out of from time to time I asked if he saw Jay around much. He said that he has see him not frequently but from time to time and that when he talked to him Jay said he truly was working on everyones' heads that he possibly could at the present time and was not backing out of any deals. I know this is a small bit of info but any contact with or sightings of Jay should be posted in this thread in my opinion hence this post. Jay told me mid February on getting my heads in his hands when he called me a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to give him that long before pestering him again.
Hey, that's cool and all, but there are some of us (myself and 02 Redhawk) that Jay hasn't called back at ALL. And as far as I know, my heads just needed to be put together for them to be good to go (as far as I was told,) and this was back in like late summer. I kept getting told I'd get them in 2 weeks over and over again since October and I have no clue as to what is going on at this point since Mike M doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore. I don't even care if they are put together, I'll do it myself. I'd just be happy to have to bare heads and a box of parts at this point. Hell, I'd just be grateful to get a phone call or a PM from anyone.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Old Drag Racer

I totally understand. That's why I post anything and everything I hear and see about Jay. I encourage others to do likewise.

And as far as I know, my heads just needed to be put together for them to be good to go (as far as I was told,) and this was back in like late summer.
I hate to break it to you but from all that I've found out about the situation, I don't believe he has your heads in hand even now, let alone back in the Summer. Keep trying to contact him. You may even have some luck contacting Ray Pampena as I did and get a message through to Jay through him. I truly believe Jay is going to get everyone their heads, etc that have been paid for but I fear the timeline for these events will not be acceptable to most. Believe me, I'm not special at all but Jay did call me. I just hope he takes the time to call all of you that have paid for product and heard nothing. Like I always say, good luck everyone.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Smokinstorm
I hate to break it to you but from all that I've found out about the situation, I don't believe he has your heads in hand even now, let alone back in the Summer.
What do you mean by this exactly? Do you mean you think he doesn't even have them at all anymore (meaning he sold them to someone else etc. without my knowledge) or do you mean you don't think they are anywhere close to being done? I'm just curious.

My situation is different than most since my heads were done 2 years ago, and he offered to redo them again for me with his new CNC program. It was his idea, not mine initially. I asked him several times if he'd be able to or even want to rework them just to make sure, and he said yes. These were a set of $2300 heads.

Also you say, "from all that I've found out about the situation," what does that mean exactly? Do you have more information that maybe some of us don't know about? Please PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2005, 12:36 PM
11 Second Club

Left him another message asking him for a solid date.
All these phone call didn't really help, since he didn't follow through. I still don't know if/when I will get them.

I just want date so I can plan according.

The Postal Inspectors sent him a letter regarding my claim. Don't know if he will get it.
Old 01-31-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert
All these phone calls didn't really help, since he didn't follow through.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:57 PM
Old Drag Racer

Please PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks.

Done. Just contact me at your convenience.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Just talked to him today. He assured me my heads are going out Tues.

We will see............
Old 01-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Old Drag Racer

Awesome news Ed. Good luck. I'm sure you'll keep us updated. If you get yours all of us will breathe a big sigh of relief I'm sure.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just talked to him today. He assured me my heads are going out Tues.

We will see............
Did he call you back? or did you call him and get a hold of him finally.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:33 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

I don't have much to add, but I hope that we see a few guys get their stuff soon.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by JF WS6
Did he call you back? or did you call him and get a hold of him finally.
I think I left him about 3 messages. But he called me back.
Told me he is getting all the messages, but was working a full-time job so couldn't get back to me right away.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:02 PM
11 Second Club

Jay called me again today to verify my address. So he can get them out today. But he realized that they were not polished. It that going to be a issue? He did say he could polish them but they probably would not go out today.

I just told him to go over them quickly and just send them. I just didn't want to wait any longer.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:03 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,175 Likes on 764 Posts

That's understandable. Polishing is a matter of preference to some.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jay called me again today to verify my address. So he can get them out today. But he realized that they were not polished. It that going to be a issue? He did say he could polish them but they probably would not go out today.

I just told him to go over them quickly and just send them. I just didn't want to wait any longer.
Polishing doesn't do much except for help a little to reduce carbon build up. Shouldn't make much of a difference.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:25 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks guys. Now I hope I get them.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good News, Ed! Let us know immediately if/when you get a tracking number!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

Well he called me back with a tracking number. :woot:

He also said another set was going out

Quick Reply: All Absolute outstanding order info