LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Does PPO exist or is it just a coverup?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 11:10 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Does PPO exist or is it just a coverup?

I'm glad that things are set straight. All refunds are ok correct?

I appreciate the kind words towards myself. I did help out ocasionally (PPO) answer phones over a few month period for about a total of 40 hours. I think your call timing was just when I happen to be helping with the phones.

I really enjoy helping people with their cars, its sort of a passion to me. (as you could tell as we bs'd on the phone quite a bit when we spoke) When John asked me to help him out I was glad to help a local fbody friend. He wanted to pay me for my help, but I didn't want the money.

I believe PPO is still in business but not on the internet end of it. I think they are selling off the division.

At the time, I had no idea they were planning to make changes this fast. If I would have known, I would have mentioned this as I talked to you quite a bit on the phone when we spoke.

I can tell you though from knowing and working with them (I sold many parts from my business I fabricate through them and custom designed kits for them), John would never steer anyone wrong, nor try to take advantage of anyone. I don't believe John realized that you were having problems with your rear still. I remember now mentioning to you that if you wanted your money back PPO wouldn't have a problem with it since the rear was not to your satisfaction...

I think he assumed since your didn't want a refund and you were speaking with moser about the rear-end noise, everything was taken care of(on his end). I guess it was an after the fact of him shutting down the internet end that moser was refunding shipping... i'm totally guessing at this point..lol

PS, I don't have access to their voice message system my voice can't be on their phones...lol

I would be glad to talk to you again anytime you need assistance whenever you wish. Give me a call. If you would like, email me your phone number and I can call you.

Anyways, I'm glad this is all straighted out and all is well. Keep in touch...I belive this the rest of our comments can be done via email in so much we don't take up bandwidth.

Please email me z28freak@hotmail.com or or call me 412 881 8288...seriously.

Quick Reply: Does PPO exist or is it just a coverup?