LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

AP-engineering

Old 04-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AP-engineering

First of all i never had a problem with APE they installed some parts for me last year and tune my car which was great. But recently I needed a idle adjustment for better driveability. I made an appoitment for the first of april at 1:00pm and I had to take off work for this appointment ok no problem one day to get it fixed. Well I get a call in the morning saying the tuner won't be in due to some problems ok no problem i'll just set a new date which they were very helpful with. So I move it to April 7th at the same time. April 7th comes around I take a day off and they call me again in the morning to say that the tuner will not be in. Now I have taken two days off of work and for nothing. When I was asked to reschedule I asked if the tuner will be there and all I get is "that is in the future and i can't be sure." I was asked to reschedule on a monday but i can't take anymore chances. So I guess i'll just have to find somewhere else that can do it.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i don't really know what you can do...i don't really think it is their fault...stuff happens...and the "that is in the future and i can't be sure" comment seems to stand with me...i would much rather someone honestly tell me they don't know instead of promise me something that they have no control over...that is just one sign that shows you that they don't just bs to get customers...they tell it like it is

now that i have said that...your situation really sucks...i hope you get it fixed...maybe tell them your problem if you haven't already...about having to take work off...some company's or awesome and will help you out at their expense...it doesn't hurt to try
Old 04-08-2005, 12:34 AM
Launching!

I agree with you about the future statement but it would have been more useful the first time around. Which is the reason as to why I did not reschedule.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Morning appointments are best for us, but seemed to conflict with your schedule. Why don't you drop the car off the night before so it is here in the morning for the tuner.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Launching!

It might be a possibility but i can't leave my car since its my only one what other days are possible for morning appointments.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AP-engineering