LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Apologizes and Thank You's

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 05:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apologizes and Thank You's

We at FFHP would like to say thank you to everyone at LS1Tech for your support and your business. We did not expect to receive so much business so quickly and ended up a little overwhelmed to say the least. With just 2 full time guys in a 3000sq. ft. shop it got crazy pretty quick. We got buried and way behind so stopped taking orders and put in 12-15 hour days to get everyone their heads as quick as we could, in many(probably most) cases that was not very quick. At this time we have shipped out all of our back ordered heads or money has been refunded to those who got tired of waiting.

We had some snags along the way and some mistakes were made, we apologize for these and have taken some steps to avoid future errors. For these snags and mistakes we apologize.

We learned alot and a lot has changed, some business relationships were ended and some new ones started.

We are hoping to keep a few sets of CNC'd heads on hand to help reduce our lead times and keep this moving at a steady pace.

Please remember we are small and can be tough to reach by phone, so if you call please leave a message or better yet PM or email me and I will get back to you asap.
Again Thank You to everyone at LS1tech!
Old 05-01-2005, 12:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I, for one, am very happy with the heads I ordered. The wait time was a little more than expected, but the customer service has been good and the product great. Thanks Brad and Scott! I'll have no problem referring you guys to my friends. Keep up the good work and good luck in the future. -Dave

Quick Reply: Apologizes and Thank You's