LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

who currently has a outstanding order with PA racing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 08:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default who currently has a outstanding order with PA racing?

monday morning, may 2nd, i ordered a Kmember from them... he said they couldnt have it shipped soon enough to have it for the weekend, but it would be there monday or tuseday.

monday morning, still nothings charged on my card. he charges it as he ships it... i call him.

basicly i get told they've been building mustang parts for some big thing last weekend, and they didnt get to my kmember... and it wont be made until later this week. but i'll have it by monday or tuseday next week.

guess what.

its monday. nothing charged on my card.

and a common annoyance is i cant get anyone there on the phone till 10:30ish... i can understand that... but waiting this long for a part promiced awhile back? total BS.

as of right this second, hes lucky profab didnt answer the phone.
im calling PA and profab.. first one to have one is going to get my biz.
this is BS, over 2 weeks of this ****? WTF?

anyhoo.... heres my question to the board.

PAracing told me they have had alot of people breathing down their neck since they took orders and then were building mustang parts for this event they went to.... anyone else getting screwed?
Old 05-18-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Addict

WHo are you dealing with? I ordered on from Matt on ebay and then Vernon called me back with some bs tracking #. I am getting pissed too as it has been 2 weeks now!
Old 05-18-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Junkie

vern works at PROFAB.... i donno who i was talking to a PA racing.

i eventually got it worked out.... about 12 phone calls later.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys PA was a sponsor for World Ford Challenge which if you guys dont know is the biggest ford even all year, I mean BIG!! I wish GM would have something like this, hopefully the tech series will have something like this down the line. It was this weekend at St louis. Jason always comes through, just keep on him and he will get it to you.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

If it takes that long to ship something, something isnt right. I learned the hard way with APE to pull out when things dont appear to look right. If he is to busy to send out parts becaus he is working on other things he shouldnt be takeing orders.

Last edited by MakoLS1; 05-19-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Launching!

He didn't charge you for it so quit complaining. He's not obligated to do anything if he has accepted your offer to buy. He hasn't even taken orders, you're just submitting offers. He hasn't done anything wrong, and in my opinion is doing things RIGHT (he hasn't accepted and charged you).
Old 05-19-2005, 06:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jimm
He didn't charge you for it so quit complaining. He's not obligated to do anything if he has accepted your offer to buy. He hasn't even taken orders, you're just submitting offers. He hasn't done anything wrong, and in my opinion is doing things RIGHT (he hasn't accepted and charged you).

He took an order and made a deal. The only difference is he isnt chargeing until its shipped. So something is edged in stone there.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Launching!

This isn't the forum (or message board) for it, so I'll leave it after this...but just having someone submit an order on your webpage is not accepting. Dude makes the offer by submitting it on the webpage. PA Racing will accept the offer by taking his money which binds them into a contract to deliver. It's called offer and acceptance and until both are had, there's no contract for PA racing to perform. I know what I'm talking about So no...nothing is etched in stone until there's an acceptance of Dude's offer to buy.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Jimm

psst.

i never did anything thru his website.

i called.

got a date.
date went by
got another date.
date went by
got another date
date approched, called.
was given another date.
told him thats not going to fly.
he offered a shorter date
still wouldnt fly
got him to make it that day
skipped powdercoating it, since it took so long and i need it NOW
it should be here tomarrow.

if i did it by the website, i would agree.... but i TALKED to him on the phone, before the ford event.
the least he could do is inform me that it would be late. or atleast been truthful in some manner... its not like a BIG ford show popped out of nowhere.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:07 PM
TECH Junkie

btw, thanks for jumping to conclusions, and making a event.

obviously, they dont have a order of yours you're waiting on... why are you even posting? to "defend" them? why?

nevermind.

dont answer that.

just stay out of the thread. that goes for anti- PA racing comments as well as pro-PA... this is just a question about late orders. thats it.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Launching!

And the fact that you called doesn't make a difference either
Originally Posted by MrDude_1
btw, thanks for jumping to conclusions, and making a event.

obviously, they dont have a order of yours you're waiting on... why are you even posting? to "defend" them? why?

nevermind.

dont answer that.

just stay out of the thread. that goes for anti- PA racing comments as well as pro-PA... this is just a question about late orders. thats it.
Old 05-19-2005, 10:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

grow up folks.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

1)He ordered it over the phone,
2)they took his CC number and saved it so that could automaticially charge it when they ship it.

That sounds like an "order placed" to me anyway. Is edged in stone becaus the only way for him to stop it from pending is to call and cancel his (insert magic word here).. His what????

Oh yea, the ORDER!

Im not biased to either side. I never ordered anything from this company and i actually dont see eye to eye with mrdude to often. I just dont like seeing anyone getting screwed. Especially after i almost lost $3,000 to ape.

Quick Reply: who currently has a outstanding order with PA racing?