LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

***Horrible Customer Service***

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ***Horrible Customer Service***

Fair warning to everyone...

DAEMON MOTORSPORTS and or COMPLETE DREAMS CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you...!!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:24 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJ's99SS
Fair warning to everyone...

DAEMON MOTORSPORTS and or COMPLETE DREAMS CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you...!!
Please explain exactly what issue(s) you have with them, and what attempts you have made (apparently unsuccessfully) to resolve it directly with the company prior to this post.

(Unsubstantiated complaint posts such as this are discouraged. )
Old 06-03-2005, 12:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Odd is your claim, descriptive you are not.

Please fill in some details, b/c like ACW said this kind of complaint is highly discouraged.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry guys didn't have time to explain earlier...

Well it all started in the beginning of May. Tony W. (nineball) a good friend seemed to really like the DPE wheels he's ordered from DAEMON MOTORSPORTS though he's not received them as of yet. They told him 5 wks. So I decided to call them to start my next project with the SS. I've recently sold my custom Bogarts. Now I'm looking for another quality wheel. I called DAEMON MOTORSPORTS, no one answered so left a message on their answering machine. Left them all the information they requested and the wheels I was interested in. Asked if someone could please call me back with some pricing and build time. After 10 days I was like WTF? I proceeded to send an e-mail to DAEMON letting them know I had left them a message but no one returned my call. I didn't get a response to the e-mail I sent until the 23rd of May. Great customer service so far huh? This is the e-mail I received form Alex...

"I appologize greatly as i missed the message. Michael will be contacting you shortly on your purchase and no worries about pricing. We will take care of you".

Well it's June 3rd and I still have not heard a damn word from DAEMON MOTORSPORTS!

I can only imagine what customer service would be like if I had a real problem with a product I purchased form DAEMON MOTORSPORTS and or COMPLETE DREAMS.

Good Luck Tony...

Well I'll tell you this I'm sure as hell not taking that chance !!!

Last edited by DJ's99SS; 06-03-2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:43 PM
TECH Junkie

I obviously don't know the whole story here, but if Daemon Motorports is/was in the process of merging or being bought out by another company, I think that would help to explain why they weren't very responsive. I'm not excusing their lack of communication, but just trying to play devil's advocate. Hopefully someone from Daemon Motorsports and/or Complete Dreams will respond.

-Mike
Old 06-03-2005, 07:21 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Thanks for posting more details, DJ. Could you please explain what the relationship is between Daemon Motorsports and Complete Dreams? I haven't heard about this before.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

From what I understand DAEMON MOTORSPORTS was involved in a merge with COMPLETE DREAMS. What all came about of it I'm not sure. There web site I believe may even show that merge. I don't really know any details. Tony W. might.

Mike I was being very patient and understanding about lack of response in a timely matter because of the merge...but come on...not even a return e-mail or phone call for 4 weeks+ telling me, "Heh, were sorry for not getting back with you on this but we are in the process of merging with another company and we are having some issues with helping everyone out at this time". That's it...just frigin' acknowlege me! I wouldn't think that would be too difficult to ask...

That's alright...guess they don't need my hard earned cash. Business must be very, very good!!!

Will be placing my order for some Fikse's monday...BTW it's June 4th and still haven't heard sh** from anyone...
Old 06-04-2005, 08:58 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Ah, here we are.

http://www.daemonmotorsports.com
I am pleased to announce Daemon Motorsports Merger with Complete Dreams. Together with Complete Dreams, we now have a vast product offering that spans not only Motorsports but Detailing, Aesthetics, and Car Care.

Any current orders placed through Daemon will be fulfilled through Daemon and the email address below is checked by Daemon Staff regularly. Going forward, any new orders will be fulfilled by Complete Dreams.

Please click on the image below to view the Complete Dreams website.

Please feel free to email support@daemonmotorsports.com with any questions.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yep thats what I read...Oh BTW, guess who called me yesterday afternoon...? Mike from Complete Dreams. Left me a message trying to explain he JUST received my e-mails/message from Alex...WTF ever...Tried calling him back, got someone from his staff, left a message with her, she said he would call me back around 6-6:30 last night. Still no return call...
Old 06-05-2005, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why even bother buying something from them if you are allready unsatisfied with their customer service before the purchase?
Old 06-05-2005, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

they seem a little disorganized right now.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BBADWS6
Why even bother buying something from them if you are allready unsatisfied with their customer service before the purchase?
Don't plan on it...I'm just the type of person who returns phone calls if someone leaves me a message to call them back... plus I wanted to hear what kinda bullsh** story they had for me now...

Quick Reply: ***Horrible Customer Service***