LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

speed inc.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy speed inc.....

ok to start I ordered a few items that being moser 12bolt, kooks 1-7/8 headers, bmr k member, lower control arms, relocation brackets, from them on 5/18, they had told me that they at first mostly everything in stock expect the moser 12bolt which would only be a few days before it shipped and the kook headers which they said would be out till about 4 weeks, so I said ok then lets make the order. So the next day i get order confirmation for the bmr stuff accordint to what the email said and i think " damn they really do have fast service" but when the item was dropped of by ups he only had the lower control arms, i was still missing the k- member and relo brack, so i call back and then they say " oh sorry but bmr is reall busy and were actually going to get them in first then shipped them out to you" so i ask them if they could give me any info as to when I was going to get them, and like i always they said we should be getting them in anyday now... so I keep waiting i call last week and asked if they had any info on the bmr stuff and they say "we still dont have anything but well let you know onces they come in and on the moser we dont know whats going on I know that their backed up" but i did find out that it will go out in the next five days or so, so I keep waiting.... a week later which is today i call and I ask for larry but hes busy so i talk to john, and I ask can you call and find out whats happening with the order and John says well I cant the only guy that can find out about the moser is mike and he wont be in till next monday .. so i ask him " so you mean to tell that if mike doesnt go to work you guys cant find out info or order" but he doesnt answere, which i think its a bunch off bs, I mean anybody can call and find out stuff about an order..... so then I ask them about the bmr stuff and he says that he will email them and then he will call me back but I think hell back be back. The only reason why I'm posting this is because I personally called moser and bmr and they told me otherwise on the fact of shipping stuff out. BMR told me that it takes two days to ship stuff and that everything that is ordered from them is one schedule, secondly i call moser the same thing i ask if their backed up like larry said, and the guy tells me no we on schedule only takes few days to build the rearend and ship out, so wtf when i call speed inc the only thing they tell me is either lies or give me the run around, I mean this company has giving me good service for other things why cant this be that same... I just need to talk to someone who does know whats happening over there and that does tell me the truth so when I call the vendors their respond will be the same as them......... hopefully theyll call me back today with some answere, although i dont think they will..
Old 06-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Banned

I will look into this for you, and make sure that you are called. I can tell you that we have been waiting on our BMR stock order for a while, but if time was of the essence, we could have dropshipped it for you.

YOu will hear from us TODAY.

Tom
Old 06-08-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1 SPEED INC.
I will look into this for you, and make sure that you are called. I can tell you that we have been waiting on our BMR stock order for a while, but if time was of the essence, we could have dropshipped it for you.

YOu will hear from us TODAY.

Tom

thanks for replyin, at first from what i was told it was going to go direct from bmr, but later on the story changed.... like i said the only reason I posted this was because the vendors told me something different from what I've been hearing from you guys. Hopefully we can settle this asap...thnx I'l be waitng for the call...
Old 06-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Banned

To go over the list,

Spohn item ordered was delivered in 9 business days
The other BMR items were delivered within 5 business days
The other orders you have with us look like they were delivered in the standard 5-6 business day timeframe.

You will receive a phone call from me shortly regarding the moser and the k-member.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Speed Inc Webmaster
To go over the list,

Spohn item ordered was delivered in 9 business days
The other BMR items were delivered within 5 business days
The other orders you have with us look like they were delivered in the standard 5-6 business day timeframe.

You will receive a phone call from me shortly regarding the moser and the k-member.

like i said for the most part every time i order something from you i receive within 5 buisiness days which is great i thank you for that but for these last items i dont know why they've taken so long....
Old 06-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Banned

I'm glad we could clear up most of the confusion -- sorry it happened in the first place.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just received a call from speed inc, seems like their taken care of me asap,, thnx
Old 06-08-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Regular

Good people there!!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They take awhile to ship stuff, but I guess that what happens when you become one of the biggest ls1 suppliers in the US.

Quick Reply: speed inc.....