LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc rocks! I vote best sponsor ever!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 09:03 PM
NKAWTG...N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speed Inc rocks! I vote best sponsor ever!

Well I can't really make any comparisons cause I use Speed for just about everything, but I can tell you Speed rocks!!!!!!!! This morning as I was finishing up my turbo install I relized my last remaining O2 didn't reach. Normally this wouldn't be a problem since there are 4, I should be able to swap them out. But I gave Silverghost my 2 extra's since we deleted the rears. And my single lonely remaining O2 also wasn't long enough. Here I am at 11ish trying to finish my car to get it to speed at 12 before they close. I frantically call them up to try and buy an O2 extension. Mike answers the phone and I'm pleading, asking if I can order it over the phone, he drop it in a box behind a bush, I drive down there pick it up and then install it in my car. He said it wasn't a problem and he would stay after til I got there. I get in the Vette and flew down there (my personal fastest time yet may I add) but I still ended up getting there around 12:10 but Mike was there waiting. My buddy also got a free exchange peice for his GTO's CAI, more on that later, he will make a thread. Anywho, SPEED INC ROCKS!

oh ya, they are also tuning my car! Can't wait til I get back!!! OOoo baby.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:13 AM
On The Tree

yes! speed inc ROCKS!!! i second this. i got a replacement tube for my mangled HFI kit... FREE! also, we went to drop the car off and the guy who was there was totally cool... stoleit told him that he would be at an AF base and the guy told a worker to "get right on it". how cool is that?!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:58 PM
TECH Resident

I've been concidering them for when I need to have a stall installed =/ quite a drive ( about 5 hours ) but I'd like someone who knows what they are doing to do it!

Quick Reply: Speed Inc rocks! I vote best sponsor ever!