LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TEA comes through again. Brent Bird is awesome and to the point.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 12:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up TEA comes through again. Brent Bird is awesome and to the point.

Yup, I am a repeat customer of TEA's. I had a set of stage 2 LS1 heads, but recently went with bigger cubes, and ordered stg 3 6.0L heads.

I spoke with Brent all the way through, and if there was a delay, he didn't beat around the bush about it. He explained everything that was going on, and kept me up to date. In this kind of business, delays occur, and to expect them not to happen is being kind of unreasonable. Times can not truly be promised in machine work - problems arise, machines need maintenance, etc. Brent always explained any holdups, and expressed his apologies, which were not needed, but appreciated none the less. TEA does some of, if not the best, cylinder head machining in the business, and it is worth the time. I don't want to throw my money away, and that's why I choose the best - TEA, all the way. The total turnaround time was about 1 month, which is completely acceptable, and by some comparisons fast.

Brent Bird, you're great and I appreciate all you did for me. Who knows - I might be talking with you again soon. I posted an idle clip of the new 408 in the multimedia section. Check it out, and let me hear some input man. Thanks again!

Matt

Old 08-01-2005, 08:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Matt,
thanks for the kind words we try very hard to keep the customer informed of the job progress etc.
It was pleasure working with you. Too bad we could not get anything done for you header wise
Thanks again Brent
Old 08-01-2005, 12:22 PM
FormerVendor

Brent,

The header problem was not your fault. You were at the other company's mercy. You come through with your product and that's what matters.

Quick Reply: TEA comes through again. Brent Bird is awesome and to the point.