LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thank you so much Futral Motorsports!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 08:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Thank you so much Futral Motorsports!

i just wanted to give a big thank you and let candy, allan, telly, and all the others that help out at futral motorsports. our camaro has been a long term project that came in as a "quick rebuild and tune" and now basically has been nearly a frame off restoration lol. they have dealt with all the changes smoothly. while it hasnt been the quickest build i have learned what it takes when totally redoing a combintion. FMS has come through with an incredible product and next to none in terms of in care and quality. allan has at times seemed like he cared more about this combination than i do! futral has gone above and beyond the requirements of a speed shop.

As a moderator and a member of the ls1 internet community since 1998, i have seen a lot of busineses come and go. many go to the "bang for the buck" shop. well you get what you pay for and futral is the ticket. for anyone on the fence, i hope you read this testimonial. i wasnt given any breaks and as you notice i dont pimp the shop with a big banner in my sig. i am just a happy, very VERY hard to please customer with enormous expectations.

Thank you futral motorsports!
Old 08-04-2005, 08:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear you got it back!!!! That should definitely be a VERY fun car!!!! Get some video up of it when you can!!! I have always had GREAT customer service with Futral as well even with some demanding requests and deadlines! They have always come through for me!! You definitely had a TON of work done! Congrats on everything!!!
Old 08-07-2005, 11:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ttt for any one that didnt see this?!

Quick Reply: Thank you so much Futral Motorsports!