LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed INC

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Speed INC

I ordered bare heads from speed inc this week. VERY knowledgable, very helpful great prices, asked for an invoice, emailed that second. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but i will be ordering my driveshaft, injectors, and 12 bolt through them this week.

Thanks Speed Inc.

Nick
Old 08-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Banned

Its our pleasure!
Old 08-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Folks,

It appears their are some individuals in this forum who like to bash Speed Inc. I know that I donot know all the facts involved between these individuals and Speed Inc. I am just stating that our experiences with Speed Inc. have been excellent. I towed my brother in laws car almost 1,000 miles one way just to have these guys do the work on the car, and I would not think twice about going up there again. (But not during the winter, too damn cold for us Alabamians!!) They have always been helpful and the work has been top notch. Thanks to all you folks at Speed Inc. and especially to Mike for coming all the way down here and picking up the car and dropping it off twice, you really saved me some time that I didnot have to make the trip. If it were not for you guys, I don't think our car would have made the GMHTP magazine muchless the cover.
Old 08-31-2005, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

I, myself had another good experience with Speed Inc. recently. I recently helped a buddy with a cam swap. Last year I purchased a More spring compressor tool from Speed Inc. and after changing 15 out of the 16 springs on my buddies Firebird the tool looked as if it had been used 2 million times. This was the first time I had used it. I was unable to finish changing all the springs. I E-mailed Speed Inc. on a Sunday night telling them the circumstances. Early the next morning I had an E-mail from Mike at Speed Inc. Speed Inc. did some investigating with More. Speed Inc. was able to warranty the tool for me. This is not the first time Speed Inc. has gone above and beyond for me. They have done so many times in the past. Thanks again Jon, Mike and everyone else at Speed Inc.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

I always get the BEST service from these guys and they take care of my car as it was one of their own, I would recommend them to anyone and I have sent couple of our my customers here at Strange to them and I got great feed back from them.
Thanks Larry and Tom for all your help keep up the excellent work.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:30 AM
FormerVendor

The guys at Speed have always been really great to deal with. We have not heard of any of our customers that has used Speed for an install or parts supplier have any problems.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Regular

the heads i ordered where patriot stage 3's!!!!

Quick Reply: Speed INC