LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Horsepower Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 09:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Horsepower Engineering

Thanks a bunch to Elliot and the rest of the HPE team. Called them at 3:30 in the afternoon for a set of Kooks LTs......they did a price match and got them out the door same-day (the only sponsor I found who had them in stock). Elliot also kept in touch w/ me to make sure they arrived on time and had no problems.

I won't mention names, but there are three sponsors who I had left messages with and called many times each. In short, they never called back and missed some business.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:44 PM
8 Sec Builder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pimpium57
Thanks a bunch to Elliot and the rest of the HPE team. Called them at 3:30 in the afternoon for a set of Kooks LTs......they did a price match and got them out the door same-day (the only sponsor I found who had them in stock). Elliot also kept in touch w/ me to make sure they arrived on time and had no problems.

I won't mention names, but there are three sponsors who I had left messages with and called many times each. In short, they never called back and missed some business.

I am glad you had excellent service at our shop, we try to do our best here at the shop and we appreciate your business thanks, CAM btw its ellie or whatever you want to call him!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:30 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Pimpium57 you are right about other shops. I had a bad experience with one shop in the Houston area also. I am sure I know who you talking about. Glad to hear HPE cares. Might have to come see them.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Pimpium57

Hey Jonathon Im glad your experience with us was a good one!!!! Keep in touch with me and let me know how much power your gaining with those headers. Talk to you soon!!!

Thanks alot

Elliot AKA Elie

P.S. I might need to get in touch with you about some Jewelry!!!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by JAMES RODRIGUEZ
Pimpium57 you are right about other shops. I had a bad experience with one shop in the Houston area also. I am sure I know who you talking about. Glad to hear HPE cares. Might have to come see them.
Anything you might need James just let me know. Ill get you taken care of as quickly and as inexpensive as possible. Hope to see you soon!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1Hawk
Hey Jonathon Im glad your experience with us was a good one!!!! Keep in touch with me and let me know how much power your gaining with those headers. Talk to you soon!!!

Thanks alot

Elliot AKA Elie

P.S. I might need to get in touch with you about some Jewelry!!!!!
Anytime, my man.....We specialize in tons of custom work.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

is this elliot the one that was in e.t.????or is this elli from H.P.E.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by U LUZ
is this elliot the one that was in e.t.????or is this elli from H.P.E.

HPE MAN!!!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

well i just thought id post up in here i just put in my order for a 408 and i must say their customer support is freaking awesome!! ellie is a way good guy and i will for sure be throwing alot more money their way. i will also be informing my buddies of them as well! so far so good i am very impressed HPE! keep it up guys!
Old 09-07-2005, 09:10 PM
8 Sec Builder

Originally Posted by LostCauseZ06
well i just thought id post up in here i just put in my order for a 408 and i must say their customer support is freaking awesome!! ellie is a way good guy and i will for sure be throwing alot more money their way. i will also be informing my buddies of them as well! so far so good i am very impressed HPE! keep it up guys!

Thanks buddy your keeping my awsome job alive with these high gas prices...lol. I look forward to building you one fast ****

CAM
Old 09-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

hpe is bad ***
Old 09-11-2005, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

HPE is awesome
Old 09-12-2005, 03:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

So far so good with my HPE experience. I have been dealing with Scooter. Has always answered all my questions..... CANT WAIT TO GET MY ENGINE!!!

Quick Reply: Horsepower Engineering