LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

lmperformance.com: great prices and fast shipping

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lmperformance.com: great prices and fast shipping

I bought the SLP front license plate bracket, 1LE panhard rod, and dual-dual exhaust. All had clearance prices. The dual dual was only $451.29! and the regular price was only something like $479.99--still cheaper than tbyrnemotorports.com's dual-dual at $485.99 (that's even after the 10% end-of-summer-sale discount). And tbyrnemotorsports.com had the dual-dual on backorder for 2-3 weeks. With lmperformance.com, I actually got my SLP parts only 3 days after I ordered them! They were actually shipped directly from SLP who was only 50 minutes away from where I lived. I wish that I had known that they were being shipped directly from SLP so that I could have picked the parts up and saved myself $80-$90 in shipping, but Leon from lmperformance.com said that SLP didn't accept pick-ups anyway. lmperformance.com did forget to give me a shipping discount and I emailed them that. I got a prompt apologetic reply and a question asking me how I wanted the discount credited. I'd definitely order from lmperformance.com again.