LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Another Rick@Synergy Motorsports thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 01:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Rick@Synergy Motorsports thread

I just wanted to say that Rick has been very helpful in helping me out with my timing tables and other little parameters with my G5x4. He has taken time out of his day to help me get on the right path with my timing tables and timing in general. He has pointed out places of interest in my tune, which helped get the AFR Error/Ben numbers closer than they have ever been. He also took the time to chat with me on the phone and via email to find more information about the tune in general and corrected me on any wrong doings/internet myths. I am just giving the masses a heads up on his professionalism and acknowledging the great person he is for helping me out not to mention he does things the right way (no maf or ifr tweaking).

Prior to me talking to Rick with my own tuning the car went 11.64@119.7 1.66 60’. After talking with him a little on Friday and him making some corrections/changes the car went 11.75@119.6 in worse weather with a worse 60’ (1.70). So she definitely has some more in her when the weather cools down around here.

Thanks again Rick the help is greatly appreciated

Quick Reply: Another Rick@Synergy Motorsports thread