LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Patriot Performance

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 07:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Patriot Performance

Hello, In my car build i have spent a lot of money in access of $16k. I have dealt with a lot of sponsors. I read a about some qaulity control issues at patriot and Bryan from LME recommended using his componets (very $$$ but awesome) so I did. Apon receiveing the Heads Bryan called me and said the valve job was not up to par. I sent a pm to Gunner as a "here is an issue can you help me with it". I told gunner i would send him pictures of the heads, he said please. Later Bryan notifies me that Gunner TOOK HIS TIME and called LME! than Gunner said he would pay for the valve job! In my company I would have a hard time justifing paying for another shop to fix my boo boo. Gunner took care of 100% of the charges. I think Bryan has not received the check yet, but it has been only a few days.

On one last note any company that goes 150% above and beyond what you would expect is VERY respectable in my books. Every shop makes mistakes, and I cannot stress my upmost level of thanks to gunner. You will get another order from me.

Thanks Gunner.

Nick Ecker
Old 10-02-2005, 05:20 PM
TECH Junkie

thats nice to know, as I am plannning on getting a set of heads as my next purchase. Like to see people go above and beyond- it makes repeat bus., and good recommendations.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:21 PM
FormerVendor

Thank you Nick.

We appreciatte your business. Glad we could keep you on schedule.

Quick Reply: Patriot Performance