LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Disappointment w/Wholesale Direct

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Disappointment w/Wholesale Direct

I ordered some crossdrilled and slotted rotors along with some ceramic pads for my 95 TA a while back. After they finally arrived and I finally got moved into my house and decided to put them on. Turns out everything they had sent me was wrong. They sent me everything for a LS1 f body. I called and they were very apologetic BUT they wanted me to send everything back first before they would ship the correct ones, that they messed up on, back to me. I told them that I was not going to pay for shipping and packaging for their mistake.

So then I had to wait for them to send me a box with packaging material and a prepaid fed ex sticker in it so I can send the incorrect ones back to them. They told me that as soon as they get a confirmation that it was in the mail they would send me the correct ones. They(Jennifer) even said I didn't even need to call because they would get an electronic notification that it was in route. Well, I decided to call anyway the day after I dropped off the box, she said she would check up on it and have my correct ones out as soon as she found out. This was a week ago.

I called and spoke to Ray today and he informed me that they had my last name incorrect in the system (though all my other information was correct) and that they had recieved their package I sent them. They recieved it yesterday and they still had not shipped mine out. They claimed that they have had problems with the zinc plating and have had such a high demand. This was the same excuse they had given me when I first ordered. They kept saying they were doing the best they can. Needless to say that I requested my money back but they said I would have to wait until tomorrow for Yvette to get back. Apparently they only have one person that can take care of refunds and customer service. After they talked to their manager they agreed to send me a check (when I paid with my debit card) in the mail.

How's that for Star treatment. First Class Company in my book
(*Note...Previous statement was pure sarcasm*)

A few words of advice: Don't bite off more than you can chew cause it will in turn bite you in the a$$.

If they zinc plating has been giving you that much crap...GET SOMEONE ELSE!

BUT PLEASE...quit feeding your customers BS because without them you don't have a business. I will never do business with this company again and do my best to keep anyone I can from going through the crap that many of us have gone through.

End of rant,
Joshua

Quick Reply: Disappointment w/Wholesale Direct