LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Futral Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Futral Motorsports

I took my car down to Allan for a little work. The car ended up being a complete cluster-****, it was a bitch to tune and it seemed that everything was going wrong. Allan stayed until 9pm working on the car until he figured it out and got it tuned perfectly! Theres a reason they are some of the times unable to answer the phone, because they are back in the shop busting their asses. I don't think i ever saw them taking a break. I'm very very happy with my experience with Futral Motorports and they will continue to receive my busniess for years to come! Thanks guys
Old 04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Futral has always been nothing but professional with any of the dealings I have had with him.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:56 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by O2bqwik
I took my car down to Allan for a little work. The car ended up being a complete cluster-****, it was a bitch to tune and it seemed that everything was going wrong. Allan stayed until 9pm working on the car until he figured it out and got it tuned perfectly! Theres a reason they are some of the times unable to answer the phone, because they are back in the shop busting their asses. I don't think i ever saw them taking a break. I'm very very happy with my experience with Futral Motorports and they will continue to receive my busniess for years to come! Thanks guys
He was the same way with my car when I took it to him for a tune. Very attentive to detail when it comes to tuning on your vehicle.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

The only person I trust with my car is Allan!! I even have my brother going to Allan for work now in his cobalt SS.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

Allan does not let anything leave his shop half-assed. That's for damn sure.

Josh
Old 04-25-2006, 05:34 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks for all of the kind words guys, it always nice to hear that our hard work is appreciated. Also as an FYI we have hired somebody to help me up front so you should be able to get through to us on the phones during business hours anytime now.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know they've gotten a bad rep here lately for customer service and other things but they went well outta their way for me when it came to picking up and delivering my TA at very little cost to me because of my back injury and when i was their when i had my old99Z worked on they were extremely nice and answered every question i had very throughly. On a personal level, Allan and Candy were two of the nicest people i've ever meet. Like many others, I to sometimes had a hard time getting ahold of them and i got a little fustrated but i had to understand their situation (being extremely under staffed) and just had to learn that you have to be patient with them sometimes. I've done business w/ them 3 times since 2004 and despite a few minor issues I'm overall satisfied w/ them.

Quick Reply: Futral Motorsports