LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

VFN fiberglass

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They've taken care of it for me, supposed to be shipped out today, I am glad, all it takes is alittle complaining some times :-)

The thing is, when they told me it was going to be another 2 weeks, I realized I'd have to reshcedule with my body shop, and after having a hard time with them, then reading(on other forums) that other people were having a hard time with VFN, I just got alittle upset and had to vent somehow, and I figured the internet would be a good place, but instead I got bitched out by people with, as JasonK94z said, big ewangs.

Thanks alot, vfn I appreciate you guys getting my stuff out, and taking care of me. I can finally get a new hood and stop staring at the fricking scratces/dents that some left by backing into me. Thank you.

EDIT: Didn't even realize you(VFN) left a post. Thank you again.

Last edited by JimboManJones; 05-22-2006 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-22-2006, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

i just got my vfn 3" ss hood back from the paint shop & the guy that painted it said it was the best after market hood he has ever painted!!!!!! i am sure you will be happy!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 06:23 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah trust me I know how you feel I wrecked my car and was waiting on the WS9 hood. They kept saying it would be a couple more weeks every couple weeks I called but thats understandable since they were still designing it. But I wanted my car sooner so just ordered a stock WS6 hood from them and couldnt be happier then them. Fitment is GREAT I get complements all the time and most people cant believe thats not a OEM hood, trust me they make VERY HIGH quality products, hope you get your hood ASAP
Old 05-23-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^Your damn right they do!
Old 05-23-2006, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah great service. I was promised my hood in 6 weeks as well. The wait was unbearable. but now after waiting since november to get my car back. It will be here with everything new. including the awesome hood that took 6 weeks to get. but that was 6 months ago. haha.
Thanks
Wesley
Old 06-09-2006, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

VFN is great. May have taken a long *** time to get this done, but they do make a quality product.

Quick Reply: VFN fiberglass