LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

New Era Performance Parts!...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up New Era Performance Parts!...

I just thought I would leave some very good feedback for the guys at New Era Performance Parts...I own a 1999 TransAm that I just bought in April with 106,000 miles on her...Well after a couple of trips to the 1/4mi it was soon obvious it was in SERIOUS need of help...After two trips to the track and four passes the best times I could manage were 14.413@97.95 and 14.573@98.38!!...At this point I was wishing that my area would have had a LS1 tuner nearby...Well to my surprise, after reading these forums one day I happened to notice there was a LS1 performance shop right in my back yard!...New Era Performance Parts is located in Rochester, NY and has a great crew of guys who squeezed my car in for some bolt ons, tune up and some dyno tuning...They also went out of their way to add some LT's which were not originally scheduled to be installed just so I could have the car ready for the weekend...A trip back to the track resulted in the times in my sig but more importantly was friendly and professional service I recieved...I definitely will not hesitate to go back...Thanks guys!!!...

Jason
Old 07-10-2006, 05:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn, what did they do exactly?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Suspended Sponsor

Matt and Mike are great guys with top notch customer service!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 92SilverSHO
damn, what did they do exactly?
They first found out why the car was likely losing power...Mike took it for a test drive with their laptop and found my MAF was barely operational and that my o2's were throwing codes, likely for bad/plugged cats...What I had originally asked them to do was to swap in NGK plugs, MSD wires, SLP underdrive pulley and ported TB...They also did the !EGR mod, and throttle body bypass mod for me...They also replaced a crank seal while they were in there...In fact, they even fixed a vacuum leak that I had that they found!...It was little things like that which really made me feel like they wanted to take care of the car and not just rush me in and out...

The end of the first day they called to tell me about the o2 sensors which is when I asked if they could hold onto the car for one more day for the LT's and dyno tuning...That is when they went out of their way to install them and have the car ready for me the following day!...I picked the car up and it was like en entirely new car!...

Last edited by Signal7; 07-10-2006 at 04:15 PM.

Quick Reply: New Era Performance Parts!...