LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Forcedinduction.com feedback

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 08:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It took 14 business days and I still dont have it.
Its at UPS. They didnt put my Apt number on the address.
Even though I have had several other packages ordered around the same time come here with no problems.
Same address, same Paypal account before anyone adds a smart comment.
I know some of you have had great experinces with them, mine was not good at all.
I am working 55 hours in 4 days. Now I have to find time to drive all the way across town to pick up a package I paid an extra $12 for to get shipped to my HOUSE.

Last edited by SWINGRRRR; 10-28-2006 at 08:37 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:45 PM
TECH Veteran

To a degree that is UPS being lazy, it means they got full shipping amount for you to drive to their facility. If it were easy enough to have Forced induction call UPS then it would have been delivered to your location.

Shipping companies can **** things up for a company - sometimes I wonder if we need a seperate catagory for that alone.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:16 PM
On The Tree

I just don't see why my LCA's, PHB, reloc brackets, shocks, springs, and two HDs I ordered using the same Paypal address came to my apt door just fine.

I can understand if FI.com said "we are sorry. We just forgot to put the apt on there." I don't want a refund or anything. This is just my experience with them, and it will definitely affect my decision making in the future.
Old 10-28-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Veteran

We do encourage posts regarding customer service with (edit) any of our sponsors - FI could just have easily called UPS adding your apt # as it was most likely not sent out "will call" or UPS checking with FI to see if they got the full address.

Just curious, have you tried calling FI to see if they will contact UPS for a Monday delivery to your apartment if you haven't picked up the part already?

Last edited by GEARHED; 10-29-2006 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

I havent called. The notice says I have till Wed. I will just go get it, so I dont miss it waiting on them to call or something.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:31 AM
TECH Veteran

I can understand that position, sounds like you are working quite a bit and unable to take all incoming calls (assumption of course).

Regardless, you should email FI and let them know what transpired. Hopefully they will improve their electronic communications with their customers.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:39 AM
On The Tree

I finally have the wastegate here at home.
Its condition is less than desirable. I have sent FI.com an email outlining my experience with them. I am not trying to bash them, but any future purchases with them look dim.

Quick Reply: Forcedinduction.com feedback