LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

UMI Performance: HOLIDAY SHIPPING, ORDER RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post UMI Performance: HOLIDAY SHIPPING, ORDER RESOLVED

I ordered a UMI Torque arm on the 27th of Dec and was told by a lady ( (Marlana) on the phone it would ship in 2-3 days. After several calls ( on my long Distance) and Zero anwsered emails I still have no information on when my TA will ship. Every time I call I keep getting updated ship dates that fall through. I asked to speak to a manager and was told he would just tell me the same thing. Hopefully puting this out in public will get this issue resolved.

Pete
Old 01-15-2007, 04:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Pete,

First, your information you have posted is inaccurat. I will address each with precisely what happened to your order:

1. You placed your order between Christmas and New Years, the busiest time of the year for most of us. You ALSO placed the order during our 10% off Holiday sale we were running, during this sale it was posted on our website that orders will take additional time to ship, you were also told this over the phone. You were aware of the possible shipping delay.

2. You called Thursday/Friday of last week and you were told by Marlena your item would ship on Monday 1-15-07. You persistently gave here hard time, I was sitting next to her as you talked. You asked her to speak with a manager regarding your order and the shipping and she was correct I too would have told you it was shipping Monday. You were rude with Marlena and the last thing I want to do is talk to someone who is going to be rude to me.

3. As you talked to Marlena you told her you were going to be one of those people who will be a pain in the butt and call everyday to check your order. Marlena said that is fine, everyday I will tell you Monday.

4. You then pulled out the old "You will be seeing this pop on LS1tech line". To me threatening us with posting does no good.

5. The only e-mail I am aware of was sent last evening (Sunday) or this morning. You then called us before we even had a chance to reply to it. You wanted a tracking #, Marlena told you it was shipping today but did not have a tracking # yet since the day was not yet over. Since we gave you an answer over the phone do we also need to reply to your e-mail?

6. After Marlena told you about an hour ago it was shipping today, Monday 1-15 as promised you still feel you need to post? We told you Monday and it shipped Monday, where is the problem? UPS does not pick our items up until the day is over; therefore no tracking # was available when you called.

So lets sum this up, you order your item between Christmas and New Years, you received 10% off your order total which was a savings of $37.00, you were aware of the item taking a little longer to ship, you called for a shipping date and we told you Monday. The item then shipped Monday as promised and you threatened us to post on Ls1tech. Give me a break

Ryan

Last edited by GEARHED; 01-15-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NotACop97Z
After several calls ( on my long Distance) and Zero anwsered emails I still have no information on when my TA will ship.
You called last week and were told it would ship on Monday, you then called and e-mailed today and were also told it would ship on Monday. It is Monday and your item has shipped.

So saying you have no information when your item would ship is complete misunderstanding on your part.

Ryan

Last edited by GEARHED; 01-15-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I apologize for being an *******. The part arrived yesterday.
Thank you Ryan

Quick Reply: UMI Performance: HOLIDAY SHIPPING, ORDER RESOLVED