LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Greenlight Motorsports is topnotch!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007 | 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Thumbs up Greenlight Motorsports is topnotch!!

I bought EFIlive V1 and an Innovate LM1 package from GLM last November. Lightning fast order processing and shipping. I most recently bought a Moates RR/License combo and Chad has been quite helpful in giving me some feedback and has offered to load my existing tune onto the RR so I will be ready to go. Pricing is very competitive. I consider myself a "loyalist" to business's I buy from and GLM is on my list.

If you are kicking around picking up a tuning solution I highly recommend Greenlight Motorsports. The fast processing, support, and customer seervice are second to none.

Thanks Chad!! If I have any friends that are interested in the products you offer, I will steer them in your direction.

R/

Jeff
Old 01-16-2007 | 04:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks Jeff, it is always great to hear feedback from our customers. Not much longer and she will be at your doorstep.
Old 01-16-2007 | 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

Right on, my friend.

Thanks again.

R/

Jeff
Old 01-21-2007 | 11:38 AM
TECH Resident

Got the RR late Friday. Unfortunately had a list of "Honey Do's" Saturday and duty today. I won't get to play until tomorrow afternoon.

All looks well in the box and I thank you again.

R/

Frat
Old 01-22-2007 | 04:23 PM
TECH Resident

Got my RR set up right here on the kitchen counter. Works like a champ thus far. Flashed an 02 OS and my current tune. Can't wait to get this bad boy in the car and start some "experimentation". I may have to take off from work early tomorrow.... It was very easy to set up using the "quick start guide" on Moates.net.

Chad, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. I encourage all who read this to get your tuning products from Greenlight Motorsports. You will be happy you did.

R/

Frat

Quick Reply: Greenlight Motorsports is topnotch!!