LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

mizfit motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 351 Likes on 264 Posts

Smile mizfit motorsports

for anyone interested in buying from mizfit motorsports

i have a 2001 firebird v6 automatic which i am doing a full swap out to a manual and v8.

i first got a 408 from taylor back in december of last year and decided i wanted to go a little bigger and different so his builder came and picked up the motor and i ended up with a 414 with l92 heads and becasue of a delay he through on a asp underdrive pully for me. i have also purchased all my suspension parts my t56 transmission and will continue to get the rest of my parts for the swap from taylor. its been a long road for this swap and i havent really tore into the car yet because of waiting on parts and such but this is a big chuck of change to convert all this over and i was aware of that to begin with. taylors knowledge and customer service is amazing and i highly recomend him to anyone considering buying his engines or just parts if you need it he can get it.

thanks again taylor and when i get everything straightend out here ill be giving you a call
and you better believe when its finished it wil be something he can brag about to his customers when its finished
Old 03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Adam Thank you very much for the kind words. Same goes for blackbyrd he is one of the most patient people I have meet and when building a full blown car and getting all the parts that is a blessing to have an understanding customer. I can't wait to get that badass 414 up and running. Very soon....that thing will throw down some serious power.

Quick Reply: mizfit motorsports