LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed ~ how to contact during busy times

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightbulb Texas Speed ~ how to contact during busy times

I like you guys but.....

People have been complaining to you for a year about your phone system and it still sucks. I have called multiple times at different intervals for several weeks and I never have gotten through. I had my heart set on your MS3 cam. Because I couldn't get through on the phone, I went with another vendor. I know about pm's, and I know about email, but I want to talk to someone. I had really hoped to post and gloat about some sweet track times and cam only results, but now it will happen with another cam. Most likely with someone elses heads within the year as well. Fix the phones, hire more staff, raise your prices. Whatever....

Last edited by 347fairless; 03-08-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:14 PM
TECH Veteran

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....03&postcount=2

Jon says they are busy.

There is one question I need people to ask themselves when trying to call: will email work better?
They can answer during non-business hours to those instead of spending time on the phone not getting parts out.

Its just an observation and they are good about responding to email every evening.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....03&postcount=2

Jon says they are busy.

There is one question I need people to ask themselves when trying to call: will email work better?
They can answer during non-business hours to those instead of spending time on the phone not getting parts out.

Its just an observation and they are good about responding to email every evening.
They have been saying they are busy for over a year in regards to fixing this problem.

There are some people like myself that just dont trust certain purchaes to email. I'f I buy a cam, I know im starting a relationship with a company. I'd be happy to email till the cows come home, but the first step for me and alot of people is a phone call. Warm fuzzy feelings are important in business, and so are first impressions.

The only reason I am writing this is because I believe they have an excellent product.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:30 PM
TECH Veteran

I understand that but you need to understand the pre-work can be done in email. PM Texas Speed your number and they will call you back
Old 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish it were just that easy man, I really do. We are answering phones as fast as we can. It doesn't matter how many phone lines you have when they are all ringing. If you can't answer them then it doesn't matter how many you have. I understand that you don't like placing internet orders. All you have to do is PM me or post up that you can't get through and I WILL CALL YOU! I'm usually on here at least once an hour checking PM's and the feedback section. This is the busiest time of the year with income tax returns and race season coming. We are looking for more sales guys and are adding more lines to help with the call volume. We are trying everything we can to get to as many customers as well can...
Old 03-08-2007, 04:24 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

We are looking for more sales guys and are adding more lines to help with the call volume.
Its hard to find someone experienced enough to talk to customers via phone about LS1-specific vehicles, it takes a special kind of person. (smart enough to explain camshafts or any parts for that matter). We've had a position open since December, and no one thats qualified enough has been available. We can find "new hires" all day that think they know everything, but fall short in the first hour when under the pressure...

We're always looking though.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

Sorry, I just have a pet peeve about busy signals.

A busy signal should not be heard in the year 2007.
No need to keep this thread going, just work it out guys. You have a great product.

Last edited by GEARHED; 03-09-2007 at 04:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed ~ how to contact during busy times