LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

VFN Customer Appreciation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 05:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up VFN Customer Appreciation Thread

I do hereby certify this thread as VFN Customer Appreciation. VFN has provided top-notch fiber-glass products for over 30 years. The company is nothing but 100% professional. Their amazing customer service is as well known as their awesome products.

I have personally test fit 2 pre-production hoods for VFN. The first was the WS9 Outlaw Hood for 98-02 Firebirds and the second was a Sunoco Stlye Hood for a 93-97 Camaro. Having seen first hand the amazing quality of work, on a pre-production hoods no less, I was certain I would be returning to VFN to purchase a regular style WS6 hood for my Firebird. Of course, the hood was nothing short of quality. The hood fit 99% as well as OEM and needed virtually no work before paint. My painter told me it was one of the nicest hoods he'd ever worked on. I would have to go ahead and rank my entire experience with them a 10/10. Here's some pics of the finished hood, to get a good idea of just how well everything turned out!

I'd like to ask that anyone who has purchased a hood from VFN and has been satisfied with the product, please post up a pic and tell us your story of success with VFN.