LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Six Speeds Inc., Textralia Clutch Intall

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 09:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Six Speed Inc.

I just wanted everyone to know that Joe and Amber at Six Speed Inc. really do go that extra mile for their customers......I just had a viper converted tranny done a few weeks ago and was still having trouble shifting WOT..I called Amber and said I was going to make the 500 mile drive and bring my car to them and let them see what was going on...So, I arrive in Houston and instead of going to the shop Amber gives me directions to her house..I got their a little late...Anyway, so I'm visiting and we all decided that we needed to eat....We go to a little BBQ place and have dinner, then back to their house..Joe then drives my car and sees the problem that I'm having...After visiting for a minute they make arrangements for my stay.....I could go on and on about this all night.......In a nut shell, Six Speed Inc. and their employees and #1 at what they do for a reason.....THEY PUT THEIR CUSTOMERS FIRST!!!! I'm glad I chose this shop to do my work My car has never shifted as smooth as it does now.....For those of you who have talked to Amber on the phone....She knows her stuff.....She probably knows more about cars than the majority of us on this board.....I watched her get in Joes car and take out his master cylinderand install it in my car.....

Thanks to the guys at Six Speed Inc. for making me feel like I was the only customer they had......
Old 05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Six Speeds Inc., Textralia Clutch Intall

I was in Houston last week visiting Amber and Joe at Six Speed Inc. While I was there Jarrod Cunningham with Textralia came by the shop to see about the issues I was having while trying to shift under WOT...When he arrives, he asks if I had had lunch yet...I tell him no, then he offers to take me to lunch. Never had a sponsor do that... When we get back to the shop, we get the tranny pulled and noticed that there was a bent puck on the clutch...Jarrod says he has some new clutches with him... We install a new clutch on the car and proceed to take it for a test drive......PERFECT.... I'm now getting to enjoy this thing after getting all of the work done to it.....Here's the kicker, Jarrod tells Amber that he'll pick up the tab for the R & R......Now that is above and beyond....I get luch, and new clutch, and the tab picked up for me......To good to be true you say.....Jarrod even got greasy and turned a few wrenches while the tranny was being pulled.....Now, this is another example of how some companies really stand behind their products, and their customers..........I just wanted to share this experiance with everyone.......I have one more story to tell....

Last edited by getusum; 05-28-2007 at 10:34 PM.