LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Uh LMPerformance I have an LS1 not an LT1 : RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Uh LMPerformance I have an LS1 not an LT1 : RESOLVED

I ordered 98-99 LS1 headers for a Camaro/Firebird (off this exact page: http://www.lmperformance.com/15996/1.html) and FedEx delivered them today at 12:30 today. The FedEx guy rang the doorbell and left, so I went and retrieved my delivery, checked the shipping label (right name and address) and then took the headers inside, laid the box on the living room floor and opened it up, all excited, until I came across the installation instructions. They said how to install the headers on a 94-95 LT1 or a 96-97 LT1. I have an LS1. I can provide pictures and a copy of my receipt for said headers.
EDIT: The part numbers on the headers match the part numbers on the LT1 install instructions for a 94-95 LT1, and I called LMPerformance, I posted this thread hoping to maybe get in touch with someone from LMPerformance. And the exhaust ports are D-shaped so the headers are, in fact, LT1 headers.

Last edited by jonintheredcamaro; 07-23-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:57 PM
TECH Veteran

First thing you should always do is to contact the Sponsor in a case like this - they can either send them to you in email or fax right away. Even a search here would bring up how to install.

These are major parts; they shipped on time, came undamaged and were what you wanted. Griping about instructions is over the top.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

Their help department is closed. I called the sales line and left a message. I posted on here in case someone from the sponsor saw it and would be able to respond.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GEARHED
First thing you should always do is to contact the Sponsor in a case like this - they can either send them to you in email or fax right away. Even a search here would bring up how to install.

These are major parts; they shipped on time, came undamaged and were what you wanted. Griping about instructions is over the top.
And they're not the parts I ordered. I ordered 98-99 LS1 headers. The headers they sent were 94-95 LT1 headers. Not the same parts. I should have been clearer, sorry. What I meant to say in my original post was that the instructions were for LT1 headers so I checked the part numbers and the numbers matched the LT1 headers.

Last edited by jonintheredcamaro; 07-23-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:41 AM
TECH Veteran

The shop is closed for the week but there is still someone answering for placed orders, they instructed me to tell you to shoot them an email as that is still being read while shop is closed. Use the online form provided on their website for faster email response.

It does show you ordered LS headers so if you got the wrong ones, contact them for a ship back and proper header re-ship. They are more than happy to get it done asap but need to hear from you.

Your order number is 198051 (it took awhile to find it without a name).
Old 07-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GEARHED
The shop is closed for the week but there is still someone answering for placed orders, they instructed me to tell you to shoot them an email as that is still being read while shop is closed. Use the online form provided on their website for faster email response.

It does show you ordered LS headers so if you got the wrong ones, contact them for a ship back and proper header re-ship. They are more than happy to get it done asap but need to hear from you.

Your order number is 198051 (it took awhile to find it without a name).
Ok I will do that.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Staging Lane

Ok they have gotten back to me and we have made arrangements.
Thank you for your help GEARHED
Old 07-27-2007, 02:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Good to hear! I'll mark this 'in resolution', please update the thread when the exchange is complete
Old 08-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Staging Lane

The proper headers arrived today. This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply: Uh LMPerformance I have an LS1 not an LT1 : RESOLVED