LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

JOEL(OFI) Now more than 10 Months and still waiting: RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down JOEL(OFI) Now more than 10 Months and still waiting: RESOLVED

Joel. Really I am really tired of this. I have been in Baghdad the last 3 years, ordered your kit last October, thats freaking 10 months ago, and come home and will not even be able to drive this car all because you screwed me and I still have NO TURBO. Listen, at this point I want a refund of the turbo, the Borg Warner S85 Turbo that you owe me. I will go elsewhere to get it. LS1Tech Staff, I really need this refund to happen soon, I am leaving town soon and my mechanic really needs this.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im still waiting for the turbo. If I dont have it by the end of the week I will just refund you the money. When you get the refund can you please send back the first set of headers.

Thanks
Old 08-06-2007, 05:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Joel, I am also missing the Turbo to IC Pipe and the Wastegate. Those need to be in the same shipment. I just dont get it, you said before that you had the turbo, I can pull up the many messages stating that. This is just redicilous. I went down to the shop after being in Freaking Baghdad, Iraq for the last 3 years to check out the car and cant even freaking drive it because of this. It would of been done and in time for me to drive it by the time I would of gotten home. Thanks
Old 08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The wastegate and pipe you should have. I will double check the list of stuff that I sent you when I get to the shop in the morning. I did have some,but they went with other orders that were before yours. I just miss counted on them. Jose is also very backed up from what I hear.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Again though (Jose) backed up or not, you said you already had the Turbo. Jose is ALWAYS backed up. Thats not the point. The point is you said you had my turbo ready, and I need it. Im also telling you that I never got the wastegate and pipe. Please lets just finish this once and for all. Then you get your headers back.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And im telling you right now this post is going to stay to the top of this board so everyone can see what is going on. This is no way to do buisness and you know that. I have had WAY more patience than 99% of the world population would in this situation. We are talking 10 MONTHS Joel.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I'd like to see this all get resolved quickly.

ADMIN
Old 08-07-2007, 02:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Here is a few quotes along with some dates
This is when I asked DrTurbo back on January 8th, 2007

DrTurbo 1/8/2007
I have not heard anything from OFI yet concerning that turbo. The S85 is back ordered only about 3-4 weeks....the S88 is back ordered alot longer.

This is what I got from Joel back on June 18, 2007 concerning the turbo with other components. Never got the turbo of course

tt427ls1 6/18/2007
The turbo is coming. You should be reciving another package soon. Here is the tracking number. I shipped this to the wrong person and had to reroute it to you.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And here is the second question I asked Forcedinductions about the turbo that Joel should have ordered by then after saying after the previous month of asking the same question. We are talking just order, which would then be another 3 - 4 weeks after that before recieving the turbo. This is what they had to say(forcedinductions)

2/3/2007 From Joseph
Brenden you are the 3rd person today to inquire about an S-series units ordered through OFI. OFI has not placed any S-series turbos on order through us. We were informed that they are letting the customers handle their turbo purchases themselves. The only ones that were ordrered through OFI which was last year have all been completed and shipped last year.

Thanks

Joseph

That of course was not true so Joel fed them that line. BTW I know none of this is forcedinductions fault, they are not the bad guys here, just using them as proof of what Joel is/was doing.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:09 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

WOW are you done yet. I said Iwould refund you the money. There is no need for any of this. If I was fighting with you about it then thses post would be fine. but Im not.

I just refunded you $1800.00 threw paypal for the parts. I will send you the pipe if you still want it.

Last edited by tt427ls1; 08-07-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Quick Reply: JOEL(OFI) Now more than 10 Months and still waiting: RESOLVED